2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AI, alonzo mourning, bruce smith, deangelo hall, plax, kam chancellor, percy, even Mike tomlin.

I could name off more guys but there's too many lol.

My aunt actually taught alonzo mourning during grade school.. He was replaced in the remedial/mentally challenged classes, until she helped he get on the right track.

My grandparents live right next to D hall's aunt and uncle. They're like fam.
Damn didn't know Percy was from that area. Not to mention Clipse, Neptunes, Missy Elliot, Timberland etc. There's def something in the waters there damn.

AI, alonzo mourning, bruce smith, deangelo hall, plax, kam chancellor, percy, even Mike tomlin.

I could name off more guys but there's too many lol.

My aunt actually taught alonzo mourning during grade school.. He was replaced in the remedial/mentally challenged classes, until she helped he get on the right track.

My grandparents live right next to D hall's aunt and uncle. They're like fam.
Damn didn't know Percy was from that area. Not to mention Clipse, Neptunes, Missy Elliot, Timberland etc. There's def something in the waters there damn.
yea, for sure.

the 757 has talent. 

glad to be from there 
pimp.gif

Never been but I'll always have love for Virginia Beach for birthing the Neptunes :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Never been but I'll always have love for Virginia Beach for birthing the Neptune's :lol: :pimp:
I was in VA beach a few weeks ago. The seafood is good but it seemed boring as heck lol. Never seen so many Black people in VA. My granny lives in Southwest VA and you can count Black people on one hand lol.

Last edited:
My girl is from Portsmouth. She went to Woodside High irrc.

Portsmouth?!!! Tough city mane !

Tyrod went to hampton high. 

dunno where vick went. 

both are from the tidewater area tho.

crazy as it may sound, Ronald Curry was rated higher than vick coming outta HS. :lol:

Ronald curry reference is the most 757 shh ever [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Vick started out at Ferguson High. That closed and then he went on to Warwick High.

Tyrod went to Hampton High.

They are indeed comparable but Tyrod is a true quarterback. Vick is/was an animal. I remember going to a football camp he had and the throws he made were insane with no effort at all. What he did in that national championship game against Florida state was crazy. Even though they lost the plays he made were elite level against arguably the best Florida state defense.

Like someone said earlier though the greatest pure athlete to ever come out of 757 was Ronald Curry. No question about it. He won a state championship in football and less than a week later dropped 40 in a basketball game.

If there is someone who is as explosive of a qb as Vick was it is Lamar. Still early in his career so he def has room to improve but he has that explosive change of direction. That cut he made on the goal line against Florida state when he scored was Vick like for sure.

It's crazy because a lot of dudes from the 757 area have New York soundin accents while cats from different parts of VA sound country.

Last edited:
yea, for sure.

the 757 has talent. 

glad to be from there 
pimp.gif
Never been but I'll always have love for Virginia Beach for birthing the Neptunes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yea. A lot of talent from that region... 

This doesn't count for the peninsula but D' Angelo is from Richmond. I know he frequented down in the 757 some years ago and probably still does from time to time..

Off topic : VA Beach is on the come up getting that new arena/convention center too. Should be nice...
It's crazy because a lot of dudes from the 757 area have New York soundin accents while cats from different parts of VA sound country.
People over the years moved from NYC...  Quite a few moved to Richmond as well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom