2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I constantly remind this one pats fan I know about this game.. dude was ready to sell the farm after this game.. went off on a whole tirade about fire hoodie and trade off certain folks

whenever dude attempts to get on his high horse about some shh or talk about things he only barely understands (like the average joe).. gotta remind him of that game
Yep, I've got buddies who said they were done and agreed with Dilfer post game. Said they'd get blown out by Cinci the next week.

End of the season "I never doubted them" :lol:

Yep, I've got buddies who said they were done and agreed with Dilfer post game. Said they'd get blown out by Cinci the next week.

End of the season "I never doubted them"
laugh.gif
I mean it's pretty easy with folks.. just gotta start asking random questions, that an actual fan of the team SHOULD know

like start talking to a pats fan about terry glenn or Curtis martin

I mean it's pretty easy with folks.. just gotta start asking random questions, that an actual fan of the team SHOULD know

people get too caught in the moment. just like we do (whether we troll or not) in WIR :lol:

people get too caught in the moment. just like we do (whether we troll or not) in WIR :lol:

WIR are always entertaining to look back on after the season :rofl:

Last edited:

End of the season "I never doubted them"
laugh.gif

people get too caught in the moment. just like we do (whether we troll or not) in WIR
laugh.gif
yea I'm cool with overreacting in a bad moment.. it happens

but I'm talking about trolling clearly bandwagon dudes.. like asking lakers fans who was the coach before phil.. most dudes make it easy

it's a shame WIR from mom's basement are no longer
you need to recruit your homie EDP to NT. he would be a perfect candidate to replace Shoes
I so wish we could trade this dude to the cowboys for anything.. shhhhh would pull a Texans type trade to get it done

a 3rd and EDP.. please

I literally followed dude on twitter just so I could be prepared if someone repeated some shhh he said and tried to throw it on the whole fan base.. but I saw some dumb shhh he said the other day and gave up.. just said "stupid is as stupid does" and called it a day

Last edited:

it's a shame WIR from mom's basement are no longer

you need to recruit your homie EDP to NT. he would be a perfect candidate to replace Shoes

I so wish we could trade this dude to the cowboys for anything.. shhhhh would pull a Texans type trade to get it done

a 3rd and EDP.. please

I literally followed dude on twitter just so I could be prepared if someone repeated some shhh he said and tried to throw it on the whole fan base.. but he I saw some dumb shhh he said and just gave up and said "stupid is as stupid does"

trading a fan away :rofl:

How are y'all gonna say it's a shame we no longer have WIRs when you're the ones that effectively killed them?

I recall many of you saying "why should we have WIRs when we have this thread?"

Reactions: S4L
How are y'all gonna say it's a shame we no longer have WIRs when you're the ones that effectively killed them?

that never came out of my mouth. this thread turned south in that respect once WIR got spotty. WIR was originally for trolling. this was for more serious discussion. but now it's all done in here :lol:

trading a fan away :rofl:

I feel dirty that I am in any way shape or form somehow associated with this dude.. kinda like yall and trump

:lol: i hear that. def have fans i know like that where i feel the same way. not on this board, but in general

Been #TeamWIR. Hell I'd even be down for single game/series threads again :lol:

Last edited:

WIR doesn't work if the trolling isn't there.. WIR is for the hottest of hot takes on a per week basis.. seasons are won or lost depending on singular games

NFC east level back and forths every week.. but with everyone else involved

WIR worked because that clown would stay in it if the Cowboys won and if they lost he would say one thing and run away for a week

WIR worked because that clown would stay in it if the Cowboys won and if they lost he would say one thing and run away for a week
pretty much.. but there were other things as well.. but it was basically a big troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom