2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting on the Jets road schedule so I can possibly waste $ for a weekend with some friends.

Second Seahawks-related schedule rumor: Atlanta at Seattle on Monday Night Football for week 11 on November 20th.
@a55a5in11  hook me up
where that guy been anyway 
nerd.gif

Crazy how even the schedule release gets hyped by the league
roll.gif
The NFL has figured out how to stay relevant year round. It's genius really.
only going get worse/better.. watch.. they switch up the combine to multiple days and locations

and it would be smart for them to at the least add another by week to every team, then you get an extra week out of the regular season.. eventually they'll add another game or 2 to the schedule

then you have the impact with moving to vegas and the gambling implications.. I just hope they don't get a London team

Crazy how even the schedule release gets hyped by the league :rofl:

The NFL has figured out how to stay relevant year round. It's genius really.

only going get worse/better.. watch.. they switch up the combine to multiple days and locations

and it would be smart for them to at the least add another by week to every team, then you get an extra week out of the regular season.. eventually they'll add another game or 2 to the schedule

then you have the impact with moving to vegas and the gambling implications.. I just hope they don't get a London team

Nick isn't ready to root across the pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom