2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I might go to the eagles @ panthers game
@spacedoodoo's driver can scoop you in the Bentley and take you to his suite
nerd.gif

I aint been to charlotte in a min.. but me and couple my boys went there couple times for 'boys trips'.. not a bad spot

buc em buc em Jets tix for Nov 12 are scarce and expensive :smh: what gives?

I noticed that as well. Florida is built up of so many transports from up north and basically every one of our home games this year besides division opponents are teams from up north...so I expect them all to be sell outs

buc em buc em Jets tix for Nov 12 are scarce and expensive :smh: what gives?

I noticed that as well. Florida is built up of so many transports from up north and basically every one of our home games this year besides division opponents are teams from up north...so I expect them all to be sell outs

Ah damn. A bunch of buddies and I are looking to go but at the prices for the limited tix I'm seeing that are left on markets like SH & Ticket Exchange it may not happen.

Corey Davis is still my favorite player in this entire draft

in terms of value for the eagles, I agree.. especially if dalvin could possibly slip to the 2nd as has been suggested

hell, with how hyped mccaffrey is getting where they talking top 10.. I'd rather get Curtis Samuel later on or even kamara

or give me the combo of ryan switzer later on with some other RB (say kareem hunt or brian hill or someone)

Ah damn. A bunch of buddies and I are looking to go but at the prices for the limited tix I'm seeing that are left on markets like SH & Ticket Exchange it may not happen.

I got pretty lucky with my Bucs-Panthers tickets. Whoever had them must have just needed the money ASAP cause he listed these 9th row tickets right at the 50 on the Bucs sideline for $170 a piece. Every other game those tickets are like $100+ more

big bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos and our top security guard for #7
Jason kelce, Jordan Matthews, mycal kendricks.. maybe curry too

all can be had as far as I am concerned.. hell they can take tobin too if they want, they found success with a former backup tackle for us before (dunlap)

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Former Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon reached a civil settlement agreement Friday with the woman he punched almost three years ago.

chick must have gotten one handsome paycheck

Last edited:
cant wait for this UF 30 for 30.. if they can make a entertaining doc about john calipari.. zero clue why that one aint in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom