2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C99vsMUXkAIaW3F.jpg:large

Damn my manager and few others went out to grab lunch. She didn't extend the invite

View media item 2411723
think they're going out to celebrate for one who has an upcoming wedding, but still :lol: I feel slighted. Even as a newbie in the office.

Should've established yourself as the Alpha in the office months ago when I told you to.

See what happens when you don't? You get stuck at your desk eating your pathetic bologna sandwich while everyone else is getting day drunk at lunch.

Keep it up and they'll "forget" to send you the e-vite to the annual Christmas party.

It's not too late tho, there's still time to assert your dominance.

Last edited:
If Baltimore doesn't make the postseason with that schedule...

Same way I feel about MIami. All this talking their fans do there's absolutely no excuse. They should make the playoffs easy without regression.

BTW since Washington is expected to win only 5 games according to NT, I ain't tryna hear no slander past our 5th win. At that point we're overachieving.

Last edited:

Same way I feel about MIami. All this talking their fans do there's absolutely no excuse. They should make the playoffs easy without regression.

BTW since Washington is expected to win only 5 games according to NT, I ain't tryna hear no slander past our 5th win. At that point we're overachieving.

What ****** Miami fans talk about us doin anything? Not a single one of us (unless I missed a finnnnnnns post, and he doesn't count for ****) has predicted Miami is/was gonna do any damn thing.

"all this talking their fans do" :lol:

What ****** Miami fans talk about us doin anything? Not a single one of us (unless I missed a finnnnnnns post, and he doesn't count for ****) has predicted Miami is/was gonna do any damn thing.

Dolphins fans have plenty to say about Washington as if they're steam rolling through the league from year to year. That's what I'm talking about. They better make the damn playoffs and win 10 games with that schedule.

You know the saying about throwing stones from glass houses.

Dolphins fans have plenty to say about Washington as if they're steam rolling through the league from year to year. That's what I'm talking about. They better make the damn playoffs and win 10 games with that schedule.

You know the saying about throwing stones from glass houses.

:lol: You sound ridiculous man. Cuz we laugh at you claimin THE ******* SUPER BOWL, our team better win 10+ games? :lol:

How in the world does that add up?

:lol: You sound ridiculous man. Cuz we laugh at you claimin THE ******* SUPER BOWL, our team better win 10+ games? :lol:

How in the world does that add up?

Yes or no did you pick the Panthers to make SB 50 or Atlanta to make SB 51?

If the answer is no then don't tell me Washington can't make SB 52. I even put money on us making it and winning. I stand by my claims.

Miami is a up and coming team in the AFC. A improved team over recent years with a good young coach. Don't pretend like y'all taking a step back to 6-7 wins is acceptable. Ain't nobody tryna hear that.

Last edited:
So Chico was making it rain for Male strippers when he did his TD dance. Mind blown.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom