2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources: #Saints & Adrian Peterson believed to be closing in on a deal that’d pay him $3M+ in ’17. Not done, but moving in that direction.

I know
laugh.gif
I just kinda like Corey Davis for the day we get a QB
alexander should have been team A01

nerd.gif

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

Sources: #Saints & Adrian Peterson believed to be closing in on a deal that’d pay him $3M+ in ’17. Not done, but moving in that direction.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Peppers is probably gonna drop enough for BB to snag him in the 4th /5th round :lol:, he loves those swiss army knife type players

Last edited:
Surprised he didn't end up on a contender if he was willing to play on the cheap...

Giants and Packers come to mind as having the need

So what happens to Ingram now?

Last edited:
Peppers is probably gonna drop enough for BB to snag him in the 4th /5th round :lol:, he loves those swiss army knife type players

I'm not a big fan of Peppers but Bill only puts you in a position to do what you are good at and never asks you to do anything you aren't good at

I watched every snap of peppers at michigan (go blue) and dude is trash and overrated. I hope he proves me wrong but he constantly over pursues, misses to many tackles, and can't cover.

I watched every snap of peppers at michigan (go blue) and dude is trash and overrated. I hope he proves me wrong but he constantly over pursues, misses to many tackles, and can't cover.

:smh:

i hope some DC will use him in a way to lets him flourish

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 25s26 seconds ago
Bills declined to match two-year, $6.4 million offer sheet that RB Mike Gillislee signed with Patriots, per source. Gillislee now a Pat.

I still don't get how it went from this class having no 1st round worthy QB's in it to possibly having multiple picked in the 1st :lol:

Teams just that desperate?

It's been real Blount :frown:

Last edited:
Not looking forward to having AP/Ingram, Freeman/Coleman and possibly Stewart/McCaffrey(or Fournette) in our division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom