2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping trubisky, Watson and mahomes all go before 14

then throw in kizor and hopefully some of these rumors about webb and dobbs before 43 and I'm ecstatic

EJ Manuel and Ponder getting taken in 1st still baffles me

Two average FSU QB's

Last edited:
C-M66R2XUAESviV.jpg

The former No. 1 pick in the NFL draft, Jake Long, has announced his retirement from the NFL

Great LT, appreciate the years he spent here.

Still wish we would've drafted Matt Ryan tho

Jake won us so many games, he was such an important part of the team. I still remember all those games where he blocked for name name QBs but he thrived and really put the team on his back. Such an important piece, put up all those touchdowns and rushed for all them yards to get those important wins... amidoingitrite?

In reality he played great his first 4 years and his knees and back have been on permanent vacation. Unfortunate, Dolphins should have drafted Ryan, sit behind Chad until he broke and then took over.

If I recall I didn't want anything to do with either and wanted everything in the world to trade down.

I hope Reuben Foster falls to Miami in Tunsil-like fashion, but that's not happening :lol:

I'm just hoping trubisky, Watson and mahomes all go before 14

then throw in kizor and hopefully some of these rumors about webb and dobbs before 43 and I'm ecstatic

I hope all 4 drop to 22, teams can trade with the Dolphins... Dolphins can pick up 3ish picks. Be really happy with that especially with this draft. A lot of defensive talent and no on (projected) at 22 that I love.

I hope all 4 drop to 22, teams can trade with the Dolphins... Dolphins can pick up 3ish picks. Be really happy with that especially with this draft. A lot of defensive talent and no on (projected) at 22 that I love.
yall passing on foster is he falls?

yall passing on foster is he falls?

**** no

We're the team that took gas-mask Tunsil, and LB is our biggest need this year

Last edited:
I would've thought Dallas last year would've taught teams not to reach hard for QB's but I guess not :lol:

Last edited:
I would've thought Dallas last year would've taught teams not to reach for QB's but I guess not
laugh.gif
not exactly that simple..

using that thought process david Johnson, leveon bell and shady should have taught teams drafting a RB in the 1st was a reach

all depends on the team and the circumstances

has anyone said this outside of Lombardi?
Think I heard Mayock say it on radio

Character issues on these dudes are legit concern to NFL squads, look at Randy Gregory. Every team that passed on him was correct and he was arguably a top 5 prospect.
I heard references to mcclain and Nebraska dude dallas drafted.. could also throw dion Jordan in that group

Yea guess you guys are right but it feels like we see more misses in the 1st round with QB's than hits

The Jameis,MM8 type dudes don't come often

Last edited:

isnt this the case every year
EJ was the only 1st round QB in 2013

but it isn't only a QB thing.. certain positions just always get pushed up come draft time.. like this draft, QBs AND tackles will get pushed up higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom