2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the sports shows regurgitate the same old hot takes throughout the day.

it eventually gets old.

I rarely really watch anything on ESPN. Most of the times it'll be background noise if i'm doing something. 

I know a lot of the.. eh.. "traditional" sports fans hate the fact that ESPN has infused hip hop into their show intro's and transitions to commercials. 

NT, Twitter, NFL Network & MLB Network fill my sports update needs. I rarely have ESPN on anymore.

C.L. Brown‏Verified account @clbrownespn 21m21 minutes ago
Landed in Madrid. Turned on phone 1st time all vacation. Got texts asking if job was safe. Found out it was not. Enjoyed my 4 years, ESPN.

Last edited:
Also 100% of the reason I dont have ESPN on anymore is because I don't have any need for cable anymore lol

Im sure that's their biggest issue. Their only chance is to get me to somehow go on their website but I dont do that either.

Last edited:
damn.

CL brown used to write for UNC all the time 
frown.gif

but that's another thing tho.. when it came to college sports, and analyzing and recruiting ESPN was SO far behind. 24/7 sports and Scout crushes them.

Last edited:
Also 100% of the reason I dont have ESPN on anymore is because I don't have any need for cable anymore lol

Im sure that's their biggest issue. Their only chance is to get me to somehow go on their website but I dont do that either.

I am ready to try and go without cable when I move at the end of the month

paying $160 a month to watch a few channels :x

I didn't mean you need to drink to watch it, I was just wondering how your pre-draft day was going

I will need a 25 oz Natty Ice at roughly 5pm

I'm not a draft guy. I'll wait until it's over and evaluate then. I have NBA & NHL playoffs taking up my sports time right now.

Last edited:
@nick_underhill:
Loomis says haven’t had discussions about Butler in a while.
More good news on that front,looks like dude is just gonna sit tight and try to ball out to cash out next off-season and hopefully pick up his 3rd ring in the process :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom