2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all should try out PlayStation Vue. I pay $35 a month and get all the sports channels. Then $50 for my internet so it's $85 a month. Saving me money. I would just illegally stream everything if my lady wasn't in the picture. Cable companies robbing people for real.

The double and triple screen options on PS Vue are so dope for sports. Gonna watch the Draft and the Rangers tomorrow.

Gonna wear my Rangers jersey this weekend.

Last edited:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account  @AdamSchefter 5h5 hours ago

Buccaneers are talking with at least three teams about moving back in 1st round, and maybe even out of first round altogether, per source.

Eric Edholm‏Verified account  @Eric_Edholm 16h16 hours ago
I mocked Mizzou DE Charles Harris to Colts at 15. I'm now thinking he won't last that long.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account  @RapSheet 22m22 minutes ago
If Deshaun Watson is there in late 1, keep an eye on the #Texans. His visit was overwhelmingly positive for all. He loved it, team did, too.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account  @RapSheet 10m10 minutes ago
Wouldn’t be surprised to see a team trade back into round 1 for #Cal’s Davis Webb. One national scout said “He has Dak-like intangibles.”

Tyler Brooke‏Verified account  @TylerDBrooke 1h1 hour ago
Hearing that the Colts are considering trading up into the Top 10. Apparently they're thinking long and hard about Christian McCaffrey.

Albert Breer‏Verified account  @AlbertBreer 2h2 hours ago
Ohio State CB Gareon Conley has spent the last 24 hours talking to coaches and GMs. Teams talking to witnesses too. A scramble for info.

Albert Breer‏Verified account  @AlbertBreer 2h2 hours ago
It's hard for anyone to imagine police will make a decision in the next 33 hours. And the unknown will certainly affect where Conley goes.

If it was me, live updates during games, bring in guests for in depth stuff, Clayton, Shefty, NBA guys, Gammons types, actual news, not the Skips and Steven A's. Expand outside of ESPN too, bring in Dan Patrick for a 10 minute segment, bring in Bill Simmons to talk Boston sports, Gammons, etc. Have guys from other avenues, like Radio play by play guys from various teams to talk today's sports story, like say Bob Euker for Thames discussion, ya know?

Do the highlights, keep them movin, churn out stats, go live to games, and just refresh every other hour or so. Do it the way it was meant to be. (and kinda used to be)

I can see the vision. I'm not sure I'd have the attention span though. If I'm being honest with myself I'd probably turn it off as soon as a guest/topic I didn't like came on. Which is part of the problem for ESPN.

Back in the day I would watch anything on SC.

I dunno, maybe I’m naïve, but to me, ESPN should run everything about my life, and people like me. Maybe there’s not a like me out there, but from what I’ve seen thru the internet, there is. I'm a degenerate Sports addict. :lol:

I have the NFL Draft tomorrow, this week I have been scouring the web for NBA draft content, this morning I read and printed Keith Law’s Top 50 MLB Draft prospects list. Earlier this week I was going thru my Canes recruiting stuff. It’s YEAR ROUND. Sports is 365, there is no breaks.

So you, as the biggest company, should be able to mine TONS of content, and not have to deal with these clowns like Skip Bayless and that ilk. Stop trying to strong arm everyone, USE them. Bring in Matt Moore from Hardwood Pyroxym. (A blog) Bring in guys from Fangraphs. USA Today. Have Mike and Mike, and Bomani, etc come in for a segment here and there. I’m just talking about my 3-4 sports, I haven’t used Hockey, or Nascar, or Golf, or Tennis, etc which of course they can use to fill content on ESPNEWS, Sportscenter, etc. Don’t make everything about talking heads, just have people come in in doses. Have Rich Eisen come in for a segment. Dan Patrick. Colin Cowherd, hell, Jim Rome. They aren’t really your competitors because your brand is so enormous, instead of trying to squeeze them, incorporate them into your way of life.

I’m watchin a baseball game last night, but I want to check in on NBA playoffs too. MLB network can’t do that. YOU can, as ESPN. You can scroll thru NBA, NFL Draft, MLB scores, etc all while playing games. (or during ESPNEWS) The other networks can’t do that. TNT isn’t updating MLB or NFL scores. ESPN should cover everything, so why limit what you cover by going against these “competitors”? The world clearly has more options now, stop trying to strong arm and embrace. If they did, they would have me and others like me eating out of the palm of their hand. Instead, I detest that company. They suck so bad.

There are thousands of incredible NBA games. Thousands of MLB playoff games. Hundreds of Superbowls and NFL playoff games. Hockey, College football, basketball, Golf Majors, why in the blue **** does ESPN Classic suck then? :lol:

There’s endless Sports content in this world, they call themselves the worldwide leader, and they limit every damn thing there is. How does that make sense? For ratings? Of old douche bags yelling at each other? Disgusting.

Last edited:
We already went over this.

Portland alone > Maryland in every category that matters.

Nope. PG County is the richest black county in the USA and we have Baltimore. Our food, women, sports etc are superior. Portland did have a huge bum population though. I saw a story on that. Congratulations.

6e098841b4924a9e105f8a87c40c3254.gif

Danny Kanell is out
smile.gif
whoa.. wonder what happens with that radio time slot now

they need to put the morning roast between 10-1.. then go with lebatard mid day.. and then bomani on the backend

or go lebatard - bomani - morning roast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom