2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stillin729 stillin729

nephewhattip3.gif

No PF within walking distance 
m4Idw.png

swear i see one in every damn corner no matter what city.. there's a pretty nice one by me I used to go to until i switched to snap

also sorry to hear about your pops 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Cleveland Browns Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas is experiencing memory loss, he said in an interview released Wednesday.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...eman-joe-thomas-says-experiencing-memory-loss

UHH OHHH :wow:

Deadspin comments:

With any luck, he’ll soon forget which team he played for.

I have never played football beyond the high school level, and I walk into grocery stores and can’t remember what I needed to get.

Welp. :lol:

Money too good for Thomas to hang 'em up.

*Also... stillin729 stillin729 , sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully he can get on the mend soon.

seems like it was live in here earlier.

y'all really need to let collector stop swooping you in to talk about maryland and his teams dusty *** "jim crow" rings. (hilarious trey) 
laugh.gif

Eddie. I have a local fitness model friend who looks 10x better than that "model" you posted. 
mean.gif

Hope your pops beats cancer Chris, I'll continue to do my part by sending you hilarious **** I find on the TL.

Doesn't even feel like the draft is tomorrow. I essentially have to watch all the picks too before they get to the steelers.

NFL really needs to find a way to shorten it. If they haven't already.

Last edited:
^ No clue why the team picking #1 overall is still given the 10 minutes to pick when they've been on the clock for like 3 months

You guys been busy today.
Prayers up for your pops my dude. stillin729 stillin729

I just moved into my new crib and I'm not getting cable.
Vue + the Firestick and you're set. No way in hell I'm paying $250. :smh: FOH.

^ No clue why the team picking #1 overall is still given the 10 minutes to pick when they've been on the clock for like 3 months
I'm saying man.

even when the Colts announced that they were taking Luck with the number 1 pick a week before the draft they still took 10 minutes. 
mean.gif

Jets should sign this chick up for qb

My intramural team could use Kelsey.

I bet that plum tight 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yea I gotta do something about this cable.

Im with TWC here and Im paying like 292 for cable, internet, and a land line for my business.

And TWC is ****. Cant get anyone else in my building bc Twc gives them kickbacks not to let anyone else wire up the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom