2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes Garbage Time Blake for fantasy :frown:

Having him as a fantasy QB was too stressful anyway...you'd be down huge going into the 4th quarter with him having only like 80 yards passing and an INT then he'd throw for 250 and 3 TD's in the final 10 minutes :lol:

Work posting is the majority of my activity, mobile needs a lot of work

Yeah nowadays I'll post more in the office than at home. I never mobile.

There goes Garbage Time Blake for fantasy :frown:

Having him as a fantasy QB was too stressful anyway...you'd be down huge going into the 4th quarter with him having only like 80 yards passing and an INT then he'd throw for 250 and 3 TD's in the final 10 minutes :lol:

Thought it was your friend that was always concerned about fantasy? :nerd:

It's true tho :lol: I may give Jameis a look again this year.

yeah at work i've got the three screen set up. at home on the couch i'll use the laptop if i'm posting on NT while watching sports

Yeah nowadays I'll post more in the office than at home. I never mobile.
Thought it was your friend that was always concerned about fantasy? :nerd:

It's true tho :lol: I may give Jameis a look again this year.

Wentz could be a nice low key sleeper QB pick with the weapons he has now/could get in this draft and his running ability. Plus he'll have his OL back healthy and not suspended.

I wonder if the draft pick jerseys will hit Nike.com tonight?

I'm ready for a white Fournette jersey to replace the white Bortles one I purchased midseason 
mean.gif

I'm ready for a white Fournette jersey to replace the white Bortles one I purchased midseason :smh:

you bought a....Bortles jersey?!! why? :rofl:

midseason, too :lol:

Last edited:

I'm ready for a white Fournette jersey to replace the white Bortles one I purchased midseason :smh:

You'll definitely be able to pre order one but it won't ship till he signs his contract

That's a bad investment. You never know how these guys will pan out. If I was a Jags fan I'd hunt for a Boselli jersey. I'm glad I never brought a RG3 jersey like 99% of our fan base did.

Last edited:
B
That's a bad investment. You never know how these guys will pan out. If I was a Jags fan I'd hunt for a Boselli jersey. I'm glad I never brought a RG3 jersey like 99% of our fan base did.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm ready for a white Fournette jersey to replace the white Bortles one I purchased midseason 
mean.gif
you bought a....Bortles jersey?!! why?
roll.gif

midseason, too
laugh.gif
It was on Swoosh and I wanted a white Jags jersey soo bad.

I have the teal Allen Robinson and black Jalen Ramsey.

So my choices for white were Dante Fowler, Luke Joeckel, Julius Thomas, or Blake.  

I took the lesser of the bad. 
laugh.gif

You should get a Walter Johnson Senators jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom