2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My last 2 jerseys were Greg Jennings and Lacy :smh: Thought Lacy would be here for a while.

Think im gonna go with Davante Adams next.

Yooooo what if the Browns stay at 1 with Garrett, trade the #12 + more to San Fran for #2 and take Mitch :wow:

Imagine that ****.

Last edited:
Yooooo what if the Browns stay at 1 with Garrett, trade the #12 + more to San Fran for #2 and take Mitch :wow:

Imagine that ****.

draft-day1280jpg-0a63ff_1280w.jpg

My last 2 jerseys were Greg Jennings and Lacy :smh: Thought Lacy would be here for a while.

Why don't you just buy a Rodgers jersey?

Lately ive been asking myself same question lol. I try to kinda have fun with it and get a more "unique" player/jersey. Like I just bought my first Bucks jersey ever and it was Brogdon.

I think Davante would be cool. And ive always had faith in him and still think hes gonna be a big time stud for us. But Rodgers is my favorite Packer ever and probably will be forever soo idk.

Last edited:
Browns should wait until next year to draft a QB. Too many holes to fill.

Why don't you just buy a Rodgers jersey?

Lately ive been asking myself same question lol. I try to kinda have fun with it and get a more "unique" player/jersey. Like I just bought my first Bucks jersey ever and it was Brogdon.

I think Davante would be cool. And ive always had faith in him and still think hes gonna be a big time stud for us. But Rodgers is my favorite Packer ever and will probably be forever soo idk.

cause Jay is smart and knows that AF12 ain't ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom