2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears take the pole position in crap franchises.. somehow the Browns trading picks to the vikes to move up one spot to take Trent Richardson a player they would never have taken has been topped

What the Bears did today was incredibly stupid. They just threw away picks, they could've drafted Trubisky at #3.

MY boss is a bears fan... looking forward to tomorrow.

He won't live this down.

How much they give up to get bucem's boy again?

And what they going do when they're picking top 5 again next year?

They getting 1 win in that division?

I think my amount of playing those draft games qualifies me to be one of those crap teams GMs.. just give me space and objectivity

Last edited:
So what's the plan at QB for the Bears?

GM already said that Glennon is the starter.

Trubisky is not ready by any means.

Looking back on their offseason, it seems like the Bears had this planned out. Sign a decent starter as a placeholder and draft a promising prospect. The draft day execution was terrible though :lol:

Last edited:
Draft grades by the "experts" are stupid.

Especially this early.. we don't get to see the medicals, anything substance related and/or get to see the reports related to whatever might have been done to cause guys to fall

Then have access to their coaches to hear about work ethic and all that

Draft grades by the "experts" are stupid.

Especially this early.. we don't get to see the medicals, anything substance related and/or get to see the reports related to whatever might have been done to cause guys to fall

Then have access to their coaches to hear about work ethic and all that
Precisely...we won't know how they pan out until year 2 or year 3.

Some guys you can clearly see a lot of guys were wrong on, like last year's class: bosa, wentz, Conklin and dak

But you can't write off young guys based on 1 or 2 seasons.. just look at Vic Beasley

Some guys you can clearly see a lot of guys were wrong on, like last year's class: bosa, wentz, Conklin and dak

But you can't write off young guys based on 1 or 2 seasons.. just look at Vic Beasley
I get that

I'm just saying, it makes sense to give a "grade" later than right now.

I get that

I'm just saying, it makes sense to give a "grade" later than right now.

Definitely.. it's like movie awards, you gotta give it 2-3 years and see what you actually got

Give it time to breath.. some guys are clearly being put in situations where they will clearly have a limited role next season

Others will be thrust into a sink or swim situation right away.. and obviously you can't judge them just off of that

Last edited:
Bosa went as high as he did for a reason, he kicked *** in college. Only people who got it wrong was NT cus of his "dbag attitude" or whatever y'all was talking about lol

What the Bears did today was incredibly stupid. They just threw away picks, they could've drafted Trubisky at #3.
MY boss is a bears fan... looking forward to tomorrow.

He won't live this down.
Bears take the pole position in crap franchises.. somehow the Browns trading picks to the vikes to move up one spot to take Trent Richardson a player they would never have taken has been topped

Last edited:
:lol: at people were wrong on Wentz. :rofl:

giphy.gif

Naw, not at all, I'm not doing any of that, just laughing at them saying grades are dumb, etc, but after one year (which he wasn't all that) he can claim people were wrong about him. :lol:

Not gonna go back and forth tho, just gonna let it play out, maybe he does develop with that staff.

It's too late grandpa, you gonna have Iggle fans coming at your neck

I know.

I'll just ask this....

You're Philly, you traded up to 2. You can either have Wentz, or

Elliott at 2 + Dak Rd 3 and then the first you got for Bradford.

Which is the better scenario?

Last edited:
Wentz at 2. Elliott's gross, but benefited from that oline no doubt, and Dak's a product of that oline/zeke. You give dak our weapons last year and he's another bum qb in the league whos washed out in 3 years.

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom