2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading that Jamal Adams is a 'culture changing' pick :pimp:

The thought of Leonard Williams, Darron Lee (hopefully) & Adams anchoring the three sides of the Jets defense for years to come

View media item 2419015

Last edited:
Bosa, wentz, Conklin, and dak. One of those guys is not like the other.

He's a young qb, let the guy grow first guys. It ain't like he lit the league on fire like Dak and Rg3 his rookie year. He was average.

Do you even know what people I'm referring to?

Do you know what it was that was said for them to be wrong on the players i named above?

Before you jump to a conclusion, you can simply ask a question..

the bar for the players named wasnt set at the same level.. i used those players because things were said prior to the draft and they exceeded those expectations.. i never said what those expectations were or to what extent they passed them.. also never said by whom

Last edited:
Roger Goodell said there will be less commercial breaks but extended commercial breaks. Hahahhaha, what a ****** joke.

Redkins trying to trade Matt Jones, who the **** would trade for him? Wasn't that the next Marshawn Lynch?

Roger Goodell said there will be less commercial breaks but extended commercial breaks. Hahahhaha, what a ****** joke.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

The hell is the point in that case? :lol:

Redkins trying to trade Matt Jones, who the **** would trade for him? Wasn't that the next Marshawn Lynch?
Well it makes it easier to skip them without missing game action.

I swear every RB with dreadlocks of the last 10 years the media has called the next Marshawn Lynch.  "His playstyle reminds me of Marshawn Lynch."  NFL analysts are the stupidest of any major sport.

Im curious to see how this plays out with the QBs.. if these rumors about webb and dobbs are remotely true

Then how far kizor falls

the bar for the players named wasnt set at the same level.. i used those players because things were said prior to the draft and they exceeded those expectations.. i never said what those expectations were or to what extent they passed them.. also never said by whom

View media item 2419038

I need a 'Budda Baker soundbite remix' to pop up on YT asap

8teqbegl.gif

Gruden couldn't stop namedropping him :rofl:

Was getting taco that exciting in jerry world?

Why is the troll back?

Last edited:
Day 2 is the best day of the draft IMO

body is ready

give me Cook/Mixon and Sidney Jones and I will go to bed a happy man

Last edited:
Andy Reid really gave up a 1st and 3rd for Mahomes BUT everyone says next year's QB class is 1000x better than this year's. Why not keep your first and draft a better QB next year.

People are killing Mitch. 3rd or 4th round talent. Some people were stunned he even entered the draft. What a wild draft.

Gotta be 3-4 QBs gone today. Too many teams need a QB bad.

I hate the TJ Watt draft pick.

Last edited:

Price, fit and/or finding another team that would be willing to deal

They gotta figure theyre going be back half of the draft.. right now those QBs are projected to go at the very front end.. could end up being an rg3 type price next year, probably more since they would be making a bigger jump than what skins were making

But we'll see

I'm not going to doubt Andy Reid with a QB.  Has he ever really missed on a QB?  He's elevated so many players who were bad elsewhere, too.  

I agree, he knows way more than I do about QBs and has a great track record but giving up all that for this guy is crazy to me. Better chance of him being right than me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom