2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he knows way more than I do about QBs and has a great track record but giving up all that for this guy is crazy to me. Better chance of him being right than me though.
Yeah I mean on its face the move does not really make sense.  I agree with you.

I'm not going to doubt Andy Reid with a QB.  Has he ever really missed on a QB?  He's elevated so many players who were bad elsewhere, too.  

he will have Mahomes cooking and love or hate Alex Smith he will be a good mentor for him

I'm not going to doubt Andy Reid with a QB.  Has he ever really missed on a QB?  He's elevated so many players who were bad elsewhere, too.  

kolb is only 1 I can think of that was taken relatively high (top 2nd).. but that was probably more with his concussions

I need a 'Budda Baker soundbite remix' to pop up on YT asap

8teqbegl.gif

Gruden couldn't stop namedropping him :rofl:

I love me some Budda Baker. Let god bless us again with him falling to us in the 2nd and Mixon falling all the way to the third and we could pick some Division 3 long snappers with the remainder of our picks for all I care

Alex going be 33 in may.. Reid can pull what he tried to do with mcnabb and kolb, which was a Favre/Rodgers

Somebody here works for Fanatics.com

How does one know I paid overnight shipping for my Fournette jersey?

:nerd:

Just heard that the Giants have ZERO interest in Cook or Mixon, doesn't matter what round they could fall to us. HOW ****** STUPID COULD YOU ****** BE!!!! THIS ****** BUFFOON JERRY REESE, IM ****** SNUFFIN THIS ****** FOOL YO. HE'S A ****** MORON

Is Trubisky that much better than the project qbs that will be drafted in later rounds?

Just heard that the Giants have ZERO interest in Cook or Mixon, doesn't matter what round they could fall to us. HOW ****** STUPID COULD YOU ****** BE!!!! THIS ****** BUFFOON JERRY REESE, IM ****** SNUFFIN THIS ****** FOOL YO. HE'S A ****** MORON

You seem to be a big Jameis fan...could always join us

Washington taking one of them. HTTR

I really wanted Foster, I am happy with Barnett but the reports of his shoulder still being screwed up is a bit scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom