2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under for Cook and Kizer.

So does KC cut Alex after this season and Alex starts for the Jets next year?

@itsaboutthattime your country got on the news
laugh.gif

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/...mas.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
Where is Ja Rule to make sense of all this....
(Yes im sure this joke has been repeated probably all day on social media) 
laugh.gif

Not sure why Green Bay needs more QB depth at this point. They drafted Hundley in the 5th last year and were high on him but any QB behind Rodgers isn't going to get many in game snaps.

Last edited:
Don't see GB passing up on Dalvin they can't go into the season with Montgomery and Michael as the RB's IMO

GB has to be going defense or RB. QB is a smoke screen.

Hahahaha Hahahaha is my guy but I need the Giants to keep making picks that he don't like for the lols

Im defeated son. Sounds like we're going LB and OL tonight. I can't understand why you would not go get Cook or Mixon when we need a RB. We need a TE and I like the guy we drafted but there were better players available. **** it.

Last edited:
Packers are just trying to trade down. Defensive players slid in the first and they can still get them
early and late in the second.

Last edited:
Not sure why Green Bay needs more QB depth at this point. They drafted Hundley in the 5th last year and were high on him but any QB behind Rodgers isn't going to get many in game snaps.

That's not saying Packers are going QB. It's saying there's interest from other teams to trade with GB to get Kizer. Or its a smokescreen.

Weren't the Bears also bidding against themselves for Glennon lol

I remember seeing same tweet for that.

Last edited:
If Zeke or Dak don't win MVP next season I can see Jameis winning it.

Last edited:
Cook is saying an agent he didn't sign with is spreading rumors. Claiming he has a drinking problem, cancels his workouts and hit a woman outside of Miami. Supposedly Cook is off a lot of boards. Crazy if someone is really spreading those rumors.

Cook is saying an agent he didn't sign with is spreading rumors. Claiming he has a drinking problem, cancels his workouts and hit a woman outside of Miami. Supposedly Cook is off a lot of boards. Crazy if someone is really spreading those rumors.

I read the MMQB article, and dude isn't even an official agent. He's a "runner". Smh.

I'm not buying the dalvin cook is the devil shhh that's being peddled. Seems no diff than a lot of guys from the inner city that had to learn to "trim the fat" and get them squares out his circle.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/04/25/...cter-concerns-scouts-florida-state-miami-dade

Last edited:

Heard this yesterday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom