2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to Marioto? Haven't seen him since draft day
Going through the channels looking for some Draft commentary, WHO THE **** IS THIS BLONDE ON COLIN'S SHOW?!?!?!?!? SHE'S SEXY AS HELL
Baehy 
embarassed.gif

@DeadsetAce  let this man know

Last edited:

Had some talk of that going around that office.. not sure if we worked on that or not

Been kinda busy though so havent got details on that one
All I know is that Ja gonna get sued for this :lol:

O hell yea.. I just remember talk of him looking into an island to do parties..

Had no clue it actually happened

Browns getting desperate :rofl:

@rapsheet: #Browns & #Bengals touched base regarding a potential trade for QB AJ McCarron. Doesn’t sound like they’ve gotten too far. Price is high.

Rams had more punt yards than offensive yards last season?!?!?!?

Seattle thinking about shipping out Mr. Ciara? Good move, he's trash. Maybe someone will trade for him and put him at RB/FB

Last edited:
Wow. Per @mortreport, even @ChicagoBears coach John Fox didn’t know about plan to draft QB Mitchell Trubisky until a couple hours before.

Wow. Per @mortreport, even @ChicagoBears coach John Fox didn’t know about plan to draft QB Mitchell Trubisky until a couple hours before.

The more leaks come out about this,the worse the move sounds :lol: :lol:

Sounds like the 9ers bluffed and they panicked epically

Last edited:
Browns getting desperate :rofl:

@rapsheet: #Browns & #Bengals touched base regarding a potential trade for QB AJ McCarron. Doesn’t sound like they’ve gotten too far. Price is high.

Why does this look desperate?

They are doing their research... if they were desperate they would of thrown 2-1s and 2-2s to the Patriots.

Or trade from 3 to 2 and give away 4 picks, one being a 1st rounder for a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
King, Robinson or Lamp will be that pick at 34 I don't buy that bs ab taking a QB
At 34, I agree. Throw in Obi and Awuzie for good measure. I read they still have first round grades on eight (8!!!) guys.

I'm 99% certain SEA will make another trade, this time moving UP in the 2nd -  securing 2 top 50 players.

QB will come. They've done homework on Davis Webb, and have been linked to Goonie Chad Kelly. Theres only russ on the roster, just wouldn't make sense to draft your 

backup before you got your starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom