2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns getting desperate :rofl:

@rapsheet: #Browns & #Bengals touched base regarding a potential trade for QB AJ McCarron. Doesn’t sound like they’ve gotten too far. Price is high.

Why does this look desperate?

They are doing their research... if they were desperate they would of thrown 2-1s and 2-2s to the Patriots.

Or trade from 3 to 2 and give away 4 picks, one being a 1st rounder for a QB.

They're shopping around for just about anyone right about now,they'd probably be better off keeping their picks to get better elsewhere and waiting for other options next year since teams are asking for kings ransoms right now after all that was given up to pick a QB last night

Last edited:
Browns would be wise to stand pat and draft Darnold next year. Let Kessler or Brock lead the tank again and get your QB next draft.

C-hWYJtXkAAx__T.jpg:large

C-hXTqmXkAAsUGI.jpg:large

Don't understand why Nike doesn't sell their authentics with the sleeves like that. **** looks so dope.

Nah, the old ones just had a regular cuff. I'm talking about the cuff like the players wear. Whole sleeve cut off. I gotta few like that, joints are hilarious. People don't know if I'm skipping a NCAA game or if I'm just a moron.

This is the cuff they used on retail auhtentics in the 90s

View media item 2419412

Last edited:
Hahahahaahahhahahahahaha, I don't have that issue so I'm worried about me. I prefer the game worn cuff look but they gotta at least go back to the 90s cuff they sold. The sleeves on the Elites look stupid as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom