2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jets-fan-fist-pump-against-bills.gif

Jamal Adams is gonna be such a beast. I extremely happy with Thomas, but I wanted Adams.

The NFL Network's Mike Mayock believes the Moreau pick, like Allen, was draft-day larceny. "I love this pick," Mayock said. "I had him as a first-round corner before he tore his pec bench-pressing at his pro day. He's got speed, length and ball skills. He just needs to be more consistently physical and needs more snaps to understand the game a bit better."

Perhaps most importantly, the ******** flipped the narrative surrounding the team. A month ago the talk was all about free agent departures, front office discord and an unhappy signal-caller. Now the pessimism borne of that brouhaha has swung to optimism after arguably the best draft of any team in the NFC East.

Wasn't paying much attention to the draft, but Tampa Bay and Carolina look to be the biggest winners overall. 

Of course the Bengals draft Joe Mixon. :lol:

Hopefully Mixon lives up to his potential and stay outta **** but the Bengals are not the spot for him.

Wasn't paying much attention to the draft, but Tampa Bay and Carolina look to be the biggest winners overall. 

Didnt see the rest of tampa's draft.. but dudes going be scary on O

Thank god they aint get mixon or cook

Mahomes is gonna make or break this draft, but we won't see the ramifications for at least 2 seasons

Interested to see how this dude turns out, Reid has a great track record with QBs but dude sounds like he's trying to push out a log.

I'm so happy with the bolts. First draft in a while I felt like the had their **** together all 7 rounds.
Start off with a playmaker, then address nothing but secondary and o-line.
Value picks too at that.

Both Lamp and King were great values.

Can't wait to attend games this season :smokin

Especially the summit against the broncos :nerd:

:nerd:

So who won the draft?

everyone

you forget about that team in chicago :nerd:

So who won the draft?

all in all, happy with our "draft" i suppose

Rivers
Garcia
Wise
McDermott

also added notables:
Cooks
Ealy
Gillislee
Gilmore
Allen

People need to stop ******* ANSWERING THE GOD DAMN PHONE when Bill calls. Block that ************* number already. :stoneface:

right. block them mofos number :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom