2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last beer I drank

17438257_1751433071852772_7246775254842867712_n.jpg

Delicious

Not my picture btw

Missed most of the draft this weekend.
frown.gif

Was on my way home from work Thursday evening to catch the draft when I got broadsided on the driver's side of my car and which caused me to crash into a tree.
mean.gif

I'm alright (thank God) but my car is a wreck.  So I've been dealing with that the last few days.

As far as the draft, really like what the Cowboys did.

Addressed our deficiencies on defense drafting Taco Charlton and the DT from as well as those DBs.

Love the Noah Brown pick.

Hopefully he can produce some big plays for us this season.

Bills fired their GM Doug Whaley. A day after the draft.
Some people saw this coming, but it does raise some questions with the way they jumped in front of the panthers in the second. The leading candidate is our assistant gm and some people even think that he tipped Sean McDermott about some players that we liked.
I just think it's similar philosophies since McDermott is trying to get "his" guys in Buffalo

Missed most of the draft this weekend. :frown:

Was on my way home from work Thursday evening to catch the draft when I got broadsided on the driver's side of my car and which caused me to crash into a tree. :smh:

I'm alright (thank God) but my car is a wreck.  So I've been dealing with that the last few days.

Addressed our deficiencies on defense drafting Taco Charlton and the DT from as well as those DBs.

Glad you're alright :nthat:

Bills fired their GM Doug Whaley. A day after the draft.

Makes sense. Can't have the old regime leaking your information.

Missed most of the draft this weekend. :frown:

Was on my way home from work Thursday evening to catch the draft when I got broadsided on the driver's side of my car and which caused me to crash into a tree. :smh:

wow. glad you're OK, homie :pimp:

Wasn't logged on yesterday. It was my dad's 1 year anniversary since his passing - insane how fast time flew :smh: but I'm in good spirits.

His Mets and my Yanks are having a nice weekend. I can safely say he doesn't have that much pull up above yet for the Jets based off their draft :lol: .

Just wanted to thank ya guys for keeping me distracted at times. I know this time last year I needed it the most :nthat: .

Wasn't logged on yesterday. It was my dad's 1 year anniversary since his passing - insane how fast time flew :smh: but I'm in good spirits.

His Mets and my Yanks are having a nice weekend. I can safely say he doesn't have that much pull up above yet for the Jets based off their draft :lol: .

Just wanted to thank ya guys for keeping me distracted at times. I know this time last year I needed it the most :nthat: .

Sorry for your loss bruv, glad there are signs of him around though.

Always a great thing to get every once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom