2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
started watching always sunny again from season 1

:rofl: man i miss watching this show all the time

started watching always sunny again from season 1

roll.gif
man i miss watching this show all the time
pimp.gif
 Always good for laughs. I still need to watch the last 2 seasons

Sad exit for the raiders In Oakland. Carr goes down and their playoffs hopes crash, now they're leaving
Lol they just announced they are leaving
But they still there until 2018 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh

Have y'all ever heard about extremely successful people having undiagnosed disorders? Like son is legit a maniac but his mania just manifested itself positively. It was either be the [emoji]128016[/emoji] or a serial killer [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Bro I love this post. People don't see that CEO's or some super wealthy people (think American Psycho) can have legit mental disorder/s but they came out to be actually beneficial to them in modern society

Lol they just announced they are leaving
But they still there until 2018 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Oh. Still the news itself sucks. Well like Too Short said "gotta get it while the gettin is good" so they got two shots to win while in Oakland

Crime rates going to rise in Las Vegas September-January and local police are going to wonder why. They're going to be flabbergasted at this phenomenon beginning 2019/2020. It's those Raiders fans

I cant even keep up with all the damn house shows

Food Network is poppin doe

Last edited:
Been a die hard raider fan for 22 years. Invested so much into them. Really a sad day that I never wanted to see. Such an awful thing that's happening with all these cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom