2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped Sunny at season 5 or 6 idr exactly. But I've heard this past season is some of the best.

I dont think Always Sunny has ever really fallen off like other similar shows do. I cant think of a bad season or my favorite season. It's just all the same to me and its all great.

11 or 12 seasons or whatever they're at now is impressive. Heard Glen Howerton is thinking about leaving though and I think that means the end is very near. Especially with Kaitlyn Olson getting her own show, Charlie Day getting movie roles, and Danny Devito getting up there in age.

Food Network is poppin doe

some damn good shows on food network. when my mom was in town after i had surgery, she always had that on. ended up liking a couple shows she watches :lol:

She watch Pionner Woman?

I got a good artery clogging recipe from them once

haven't seen that one. is that a woman cooking up meals, or like a contest type of show?

Chopped, beat Bobby flay, and DDD >>> *

beat bobby flay is one of the ones i love :lol:

DDD is always cool too

Damn feel sorry for Oakland even though I can't stand Raider fans. Hopefully they can keep the A's.

I think the A's will get a new stadium. There is more money for Oakland in baseball because they stadium will host 81 home games a season vs 10 Raider games (pre-season included).

I think the A's will get a new stadium. There is more money for Oakland in baseball because they stadium will host 81 home games a season vs 10 Raider games (pre-season included).

Yeah it's more money for Oakland, but the whole point Oakland was making was it didn't have to chose because they're not spending public money on a stadium.

The new A's stadium will be privately financed by the A's.

its been quiet on romo and ap. wonder if everyones waiting for the dominos to fall during the draft :nerd:

dont matter where the broncos play. chefs still getting washed :nthat:

Not when we have a real QB :pimp:

[Video]

Miss him already

images
[/Video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom