2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all really think im out here spending $525 on sneakers?

that I won't even see til November?

mean.gif

:smh:

Not for yourself..

I mean I assume that you and your friends will sit around and point and laugh.. give y'all a couple seconds of entertainment

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 45s45 seconds ago
The #Colts will unveil a Peyton Manning statue on October 7, as well as retire his jersey the next day. They play the #49ers that Sunday.

@Chester McFloppy going to be granite hard on that day. and poor EddieDoyers EddieDoyers bout to be walking side to side

The #Colts will unveil a Peyton Manning statue on October 7, as well as retire his jersey the next day. They play the #49ers that Sunday.

@Chester McFloppy going to be granite hard on that day. and poor EddieDoyers EddieDoyers bout to be walking side to side
I'm sure Thomas will blast your *** with some deflated footballs

Once the other 2 don't pan out, and he really latches on to Lonzo, he'll probably get tired of the BS

those shorts with the Gloves :smokin

fixed

:smh:

:rofl:

wonder when denver will do something for manning. i wonder if they will do a bust like other bronco greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom