2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder when denver will do something for manning. i wonder if they will do a bust like other bronco greats.

tenor.gif

I know the youngest one is supposedly the best out of all 3.

I wanna see them all succeed, it would be dope to have a trio of ugly brothers puttin' in work in the league.

Last edited:
Yea, the forgotten one, Li'Angelo.

He'll probably be ridding the pine next year. Getting spot minutes. It'll be interesting if Lavar will have anything to say about that.

He'll probably be ridding the pine next year. Getting spot minutes. It'll be interesting if Lavar will have anything to say about that.

It was our hope that Alford would have been offered the IU job and then leave us for it so we could sever ties with Lavar and his remaining kids.

LiAngelo is going to be a problem, in a bad way.

What if @spacedoodoo  is Lavar Ball 
nerd.gif
 would explain how he got had the money to get the shoe made and why he charging Gucci prices 
nerd.gif
you done crossed the line there.

if anyone is lavar ball in this thread it's @Elpablo21  

they got the same physique, and love them some pork and white women.
Fair point 
nerd.gif

@Elpablo21  got some splainin to do
nerd.gif

What if @spacedoodoo  is Lavar Ball 
nerd.gif
 would explain how he got had the money to get the shoe made and why he charging Gucci prices 
nerd.gif
you done crossed the line there.

if anyone is lavar ball in this thread it's @Elpablo21  

they got the same physique, and love them some pork and white women.
You got me

Lavar.gif

Issa confirmed

It was our hope that Alford would have been offered the IU job and then leave us for it so we could sever ties with Lavar and his remaining kids.

LiAngelo is going to be a problem, in a bad way.

Yea, that's what I was thinking too, before Archie took the IU job.

But to be honest, I don't think Lavar is going to make Lamelo back outta his commitment to UCLA even if Alford does leave.

I legit wouldnt be surprised if Lavar ends up throwing is own son under the bus at some point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom