2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why but I was scrolling thru the channels just now, stopped on Fs1. Caught Greg Jennings tap dancing in front of cowherd and world renowned **** Jason Whitlock

The question straight up was "does kaep deserved to be black balled?"

"yeah" Greg replies

View media item 2432841

Last edited:
It is so hilarious that if this was happening exactly one year ago every single one of you would be like "Sack-Or-Pick can't even get signed for a backup job :rofl:" and would be posting gifs of him throwing passes 10 feet above receivers heads out of bounds

I don't wanna hear a damn word from any of you that that wouldn't be the reaction either, you dudes did nothing but clown this man til he got on one knee

We also have absolutely no idea whether there's any teams out there with an established starting QB that have offered him a backup job and that he's just waiting for the right opportunity to sign with a team where he has the chance to be the starter. You cannot tell me that teams would rather sign Blaine Gabbert to be their backup over Ryan Fitzpatrick and he remains unsigned without us hearing a single peep of interest from any teams. We don't always hear who every player has talks with...we thought nobody wanted Cutler either til he got the broadcasting job and said he had interest from the Texans and Jets

It is so hilarious that if this was happening exactly one year ago every single one of you would be like "Sack-Or-Pick can't even get signed for a backup job :rofl:" and would be posting gifs of him throwing passes 10 feet above receivers heads out of bounds

:nerd:

It is so hilarious that if this was happening exactly one year ago every single one of you would be like "Sack-Or-Pick can't even get signed for a backup job
roll.gif
" and would be posting gifs of him throwing passes 10 feet above receivers heads out of bounds
nerd.gif
At this point we have to stop acknowledging a troll. The NFL thread won't turn into ESPN and FS1 when they give Lavar Ball the platform to speak and say something outlandish just incite debate. The best way yo silence a troll is to ignore them.

.....and you better believe I have PLENTY of hypocritical quotes loaded

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom