2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really wondering how Teddy gonna respond to that mentally even if he fully recovers physically.

Seems even worse than mustering the courage to step into a throw after tearing ACL.

I feel the same about Jabari :smh: no shade

I feel the same about Jabari :smh: no shade

Same man :/

In this day and age with his youth I don't doubt his body will recover to where he just was physically. It 100% comes down to how he recovers mentally. His first time speaking since the injury he was in very high spirits and extremely positive, confident that he'll come back stronger, though. He's already shooting around and putting in work and that makes me really happy.

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

Former #Cowboys, #Raiders & #Bama LB Rolando McClain was arrested in Alabama today on a marijuana and weapons charge

some athletes won't ever get it

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

Former #Cowboys, #Raiders & #Bama LB Rolando McClain was arrested in Alabama today on a marijuana and weapons charge
some athletes won't ever get it
These Bama athletes need to understand. Don't come back to Alabama. Since I moved down here I've found out that once to go to the league, your dead to them. On A-Day, Clinton-Dix had his car booted by UofA campus police. 
laugh.gif

The Cleveland Browns have high expectations for Texas A&M product Myles Garrett after making him the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NFL draft at the end of April, but he understands it takes a team effort to turn the franchise around.

During an interview with NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala on Friday, Garrett said he does not view himself as the answer to all of Cleveland's problems:

"It takes a culmination of all these guys coming together and just having the attitude that we're not going to lose. And that's what we're going to do. I can't be a savior. But I can be the best I can be. I can give it my all and make plays and dominate my side of the field, but it takes all 11 guys with a certain thought process that we're going to go out there and we're going to win."

Sam played well for the Vikings last year

they had NO o-line, NO run game and their best receiver was an undrafted white guy...it doesn't get much worse than that

Last edited:
Facts

Bradford to Thielen :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Healthy Diggs this season..Along with a hopefully healthy/improved oline. Expect something major from the gawd Sleevey Wonder :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

People getting excited about Bradford :lol:

Stop. Just stop. He is not some undiscovered talent. He is a C-list Alex Smith without the athleticism. He is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom