2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 is such a cornball mane
Even Russell ain't do that with Ciara [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We shouldn't even call him RG3 anymore. That's to cool of a name for someone of his elk. Refer to him as Robert, or better yet Rob on the cob

laugh.gif

Son will be broke after his NFL paper dries up and he gets hit for child support and alimony. [emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Rob on the cob.

I think we all know how this is gonna play out. All RG3 gonna be left w/ is lint in his pockets and 17 adidas skull caps.

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Miami wins again :pimp: Note to self tho: Ocean Drive is not for me, except for food. Way too packed and touristy where I'd wanna spend an afternoon there.

Figures I'm on the beach and saw a dude being filmed jogging a few feet away from my lounge chair. I told my girl "He's jacked, definitely in the NFL". Turns out it was TO :smh: I didn't recognize his face and only realized it was him when I saw his IG when we got back to the hotel.

Taking recommendations for true to size carry-on luggages :nerd:. I lent my girl the piece I usually use (with no issues) and TSA forced her to check it this morning. The agent wasn't friendly at all, wouldn't let her size it up and wouldn't hear the fact that she literally carried it on the flight to Florida on Thursday. Such a joke.

How's my thread been? What have I missed??

Last edited:
what did I miss besides Chef Curry going HAM?
Zaza fouled Kiwi leading to him reinjuring his ankle. Spurs had a huge lead before that after that the lost complete control of the game

NBA thread currently in shambles debating if it was a dirty play or not

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you can watch all of Minnesota's games last year and come away with the conclusion that Bradford is as bad as some people are saying. Regardless, I don't care to prop him up if he doesn't continue with his play into next season. The offensive line still has questions, but I think Dalvin Cook could be the best player drafted in terms of immediate impact that can be made and how much better he can make Minnesota's offense. Cook, Murray and McKinnon, collectively, have it all and should tremendously "help" the offensive line. If the defense does its thing, there's no reason why Minnesota can't and shouldn't win the division and have a nice little playoff run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom