2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alison%20brie%20hot%20in%20how%20to%20be%20single.gif

Don't let the Jets slander distract y'all from the Patriots Concussiongate!!!

WAIT

What did I miss? :nerd: Is this a thing?

#NEW: @giseleofficial told @CharlieRose on @CBSThisMorning that Tom Brady had a concussion last year. "He does have concussions."

I don't recall him going through protocol or it on a injury report!!!

Patriots cheating yet again... go figure.

Thought they finally got an asterisk free ring, but alas.

Minimum 8 games for Belichick at this point. Absurd.

Last edited:
Gonna make me hit the report button with the Jete slander :stoneface:

Gisele is hype. Never found her attractive TBH. At least in comparison to all the other VS models.

Gisele is hype. Never found her attractive TBH. At least in comparison to all the other VS models.
I got Alessandra ambrosio with the pole position..

but I'd take a ton of chicks of those model types.. sure they're atheistically pleasing.. but chicks like that aint really trying get down

spent their whole lives being told how beautiful they are, wont touch food and only dudes they really are around are gay (not knocking it, but just pointing out the mindset they are surrounded by outside of other models).. probably dead fish when it comes time to get down

then gotta factor in levels of coke and/or cigarette consumption

Last edited:

Because of how trash whitlock, cowherd and FS1 is I have to defend Lavar Ball

View media item 2437451
Why you gotta defend him?

Because now the consensus is that he's "sexist" after the interview he had with cowherd and Leahy earlier today.

They can throw shots at him, questioning his parenting techniques, and even go as far as indirectly saying he abuses his sons on national TV.

But when he comes on today, refutes all their narratives and fires shots back there's an issue?

As ITO says, don't be selective with your outrage.

Plus, we've given these sports "analysts" too much wiggle room on what they can say about athletes and others. At some point as fans we're gonna have to hold them accountable for the BS they say.

Anyway, back to jets gifs.

they're on FS1, let them die a lonely death.. lavar gave them a platform by even entertaining them

he should have simple responded "who??" if asked

then take the high road like his kids have, who have spoken about other fathers not being in their kids lives

They just hating cause Lavar got more swag in his left big toe than they do in they whole body.

Lavar.gif

And let's keep it a buck, if he had been clappin' back at jemele hill or cari champion nobody would give a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom