2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madden ratings are done stupidly. Why would you only base the players rating on their draft position? Reuben Foster is an 81 while damn Trubisky is an 83 just because of their draft slots?

They are both right and wrong. What was said about Lavar was right, especially what Cowherd said. And Lavar has the right to come on air to defend himself. But the young lady can't play victim in this situation and Lavar has to know companies and endorsers are going to blackball Lonzo.

did all dude really say was "stay in your lane"?

sounding like mike Huckabee calling SNL sexist

Last edited:

Because of how trash whitlock, cowherd and FS1 is I have to defend Lavar Ball
Why you gotta defend him?
cause spacedoodoo is a big baller
latest

Because of how trash whitlock, cowherd and FS1 is I have to defend Lavar Ball
Why you gotta defend him?
Because now the consensus is that he's "sexist" after the interview he had with cowherd and Leahy earlier today.

They can throw shots at him, questioning his parenting techniques, and even go as far as indirectly saying he abuses his sons on national TV.

But when he comes on today, refutes all their narratives and fires shots back there's an issue?

As ITO says, don't be selective with your outrage.

Plus, we've given these sports "analysts" too much wiggle room on what they can say about athletes and others. At some point as fans we're gonna have to hold them accountable for the BS they say.

Anyway, back to jets gifs.
I hear you, the sexist narrative they'll try to push is corny and she tried her best to pin herself in a corner (although that whole segment was cringeworthy af on both their ends imo)

Lima and Ambrosia the GOAT VS models
pimp.gif
Give me prime Tyra
Tyra on the SI cover from back in day
embarassed.gif

*Pabby Noah pic*
Had this pinned on my wall   one of the GOAT SI covers

tyra-banks2.jpg

while I remember that tyra cover..

this marissa miller pic is the most vivid SI swimsuit image I remember:

Field Yates‏Verified account
@FieldYates
Source: former Browns WR Andrew Hawkins, who recently got his master's degree from Columbia, worked out for the Patriots today.

I gotta go with kit kat. Didn't even like em til like HS

White chocolate kit kat tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom