2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ummmm the celtics or Spurs going win a game in the conference finals?

Not talking each, just either one winning a single game.. so caves and warriors don't go 8-0

Lakers are only team to sweep through the conference rounds, I think.. now you probably going get 2

Not talking each, just either one winning a single game.. so caves and warriors don't go 8-0

Lakers are only team to sweep through the conference rounds, I think.. now you probably going get 2
Not looking so hot...

laugh.gif

Between this NBA postseason and this past NFL postseason.... Trash all around if you ask me...trash

Last edited:

This just shows how watered down the current NBA is. Terrible.

I think a healthy leonard definitely helps the spurs win a game on their own court.

I mean they were up by like 25 in GS arena, they can definitely take a game in SA.

This just shows how watered down the current NBA is. Terrible.

I think a healthy leonard definitely helps the spurs win a game on their own court.

I mean they were up by like 25 in GS arena, they can definitely take a game in SA.

Biggest issue with kd going to the warriors..

If he went to Boston or the Wizards.. then at least we would get 3 good series, western and eastern conference finals and then finals.. or whenever Spurs and warriors met and then cavs and the other team

Or if he went to the rockets.. at least there would be 4 legit contenders.. now, other teams don't matter unless someone big gets hurt from warriors or cavs

And then it's just handing the trophy to whatever one is healthy.. with Spurs having an outside shot

Last edited:
BB is going to give Thomas an ultimatum, divorce Gisele or Jimmy gets the starting job.

Expect Thomas to file by the the end of the month.

Can't wait til rog triggers another investigation.. only for broad to claim she can't even speak ingles

good god, Brady going be the GOP nominee in about 7 years..

Child out of wedlock and soon to be ex wife and no one says shhh.. going have rivers as his running mate

Going be like trump and pence all over again

Because of how trash whitlock, cowherd and FS1 is I have to defend Lavar Ball

View media item 2437451
Why you gotta defend him?

Because now the consensus is that he's "sexist" after the interview he had with cowherd and Leahy earlier today.

They can throw shots at him, questioning his parenting techniques, and even go as far as indirectly saying he abuses his sons on national TV.

But when he comes on today, refutes all their narratives and fires shots back there's an issue?

As ITO says, don't be selective with your outrage.

Plus, we've given these sports "analysts" too much wiggle room on what they can say about athletes and others. At some point as fans we're gonna have to hold them accountable for the BS they say.

Anyway, back to jets gifs.

View media item 2437818

I like the idea of them both being undefeated headed into the finals, adds something new to the 3rd matchup

yeah agreed. NBA playoffs been pretty meh. no contest for GS or CLE. hopefully CLE can give GS a series

I probably ain't watching til maybe game 3 or 4.. hopefully later cause means it's a legit series

Least amount of NBA I've probably watched in my whole life this season

Last edited:
Don't worry NBA won't be boring when our mans gets up in there
Lavar.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom