2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they support a team there?

My sister went to university of Richmond.. but I don't know much about VA.. we usually would meet up some place else

I'm sure they can.

VA beah would be a small market in the NBA, but i'm sure the 757 would support.

A lot of sports fans in the area, all root for DC teams or the cowboys.

No way they bring an NBA or NHL team there.

Arena will be more for entertainment and hosting tournaments I bet.

I'm late. But now that vegas has teams, the Hampton roads metropolitan area is the largest in America without a pro team.

We were in the running for the expos(tho we never really stood a chance against D.C.) ...same thing with the Sacramento kings relocation....but the big reason we were denied was because we didn't already have the infrastructure built.

So theoretically, this stadium is being built to prove that in fact, we can fill 18k seats consistently. And a pro team (NBA,Nhl) is definitely the goal. As they say, "build it and they will come"

View media item 2438049

Last edited:
think it says something to the greatness of GSW(as a team) and the Cavs(cause of LeBron)

Definitely.. but only legit maybe 3rd threat was the Spurs, who lost people either through retirement, leaving in FA and injury

Even Parker who hasn't been what he once was for couple seasons, at least gave them someone who can handle the ball competently

even in the 80s it wasn't this guaranteed to the celtics and lakers would meet up in the finals.. teams at least popped up

Last edited:
Browns Rookie Caleb Brantley’s Battery Charge Dismissed After Witnesses Said Woman Punched Him For Curving Her

DADBSovXYAEliWX.jpg
 Woman was upset he wouldn't have sex with her, punched him in the face & fell as he moved her aside..cost him millions in draft
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ttery-charge-against-caleb-brantley-dismissed

****** up :smh: hopefully he plays well enough and see's that pay day when he inevitably leaves the Browns.

I doubt she has anything worth suing for, he would win and receive almost nothing that was awarded to him

getting her tossed in jail for a bit is more realistic

Last edited:
I doubt she has anything worth suing for, he would win and receive almost nothing that was awarded to him

getting her tossed in jail for a bit is more realistic
not going lie.. some things you gotta do out of principle

but as a 6th rounder, dude gotta be super duper careful how he spending that money.. worst case dude was going 2nd or 3rd round

damn shame

I think there should be some type of consequence for a false accusation but it's a slippery slope

that would be the worst if you accused someone of something they actually did but ended up being charged as guilty for a false accusation lol

But yeah they definitely need to figure something out that **** irks the hell out of me.

Last edited:
Steelers released Ladarius Green

Crazy...he must be on the verge of retirement from the injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom