2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL really doing too much with these rule changes. They should just leave it alone. Enough is enough. You can't make a violent game none violent. This new "egregious" hits to the head rule is a joke. Refs already throw flags for clean hits now you gonna throwing people out for 'em.

NFL really doing too much with these rule changes. They should just leave it alone. Enough is enough. You can't make a violent game none violent. This new "egregious" hits to the head rule is a joke. Refs already throw flags for clean hits now you gonna throwing people out for 'em.

What exactly is the new rule?

Thought the only new thing was they would review after the game and determine if the guy should be suspended

A 27-year-old Florida woman has accused Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin of sexual assault, according to TMZ. The woman filed a report with police alleging that Irvin, now an NFL Network analyst, drugged and raped her in a Fort Lauderdale, Fla., hotel room in the early morning hours of March 21.

Per TMZ, citing law enforcement sources, the woman told police she and Irvin were together at a bar until about 4:30 a.m., when she accompanied him to his hotel room. Here’s more, via TMZ:

Report: Michael Irvin Accused Of Sexual Assault

AP is washed

I'd rather take my chances on him on a two year deal than Doug Martin with how inconsistent he is. We'll save $7 mill by cutting him. AP had an AWFUL offensive line last year...if Jaquizz Rodgers could put up numbers behind our OL last year then I think AP could do the same.

damn Mike, I hope this isn't true, he's one of my fav analysts

I'd rather take my chances on him on a two year deal than Doug Martin with how inconsistent he is. We'll save $7 mill by cutting him. AP had an AWFUL offensive line last year...if Jaquizz Rodgers could put up numbers behind our OL last year then I think AP could do the same.

I'd rather draft Jameis's buddy Dalvin if I am the Bucs

Last edited:

So she was with him at a bar drinking til 4:30AM and then went back to a Hall of Fame football player's hotel room....at about 5AM.....then when she gets into HOF football player's hotel room at 5AM she fights him off because she obviously just wanted to go back there to play board games....then in a matter of two hours she completely blacks out, Irvin sexually assaults her in her sleep then she manages to wake up to see him getting ready to leave but does not question him then, waits for him to leave to call 911 at 7:30AM saying she had been drugged and raped....then managed to have the rapist HOF football player's phone number who she was drinking at a bar with til 4:30AM and went back to his hotel so she could ask them if they had sex.

Nothing to see here, folks.

I don't blame the Pats, I could give him a second chance but the fact he ripped up that parking ticket tells me he is just saying what he has to say to get drafted and he will get in trouble once he sees NFL money and fame

So she was with him at a bar drinking til 4:30AM and then went back to a Hall of Fame football player's hotel room....at about 5AM.....then when she gets into HOF football player's hotel room at 5AM she fights him off because she obviously just wanted to go back there to play board games....then in a matter of two hours she completely blacks out, Irvin sexually assaults her in her sleep then she manages to wake up to see him getting ready to leave but does not question him then, waits for him to leave to call 911 at 7:30AM saying she had been drugged and raped....then managed to have the rapist HOF football player's phone number who she was drinking at a bar with til 4:30AM and went back to his hotel so she could ask them if they had sex.

Nothing to see here, folks.

You must have missed this part:

She says he responded that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt her.

Not saying this is an admission of guilt from Irivin, but who says that? Leads me to believe that she may not have consented to whatever happened in that room. You can fault her all you want for going there with him, but that still doesn't give him the right to have his way with her.

On top of it all, this is the 3rd time he's been accused since '97. When there's smoke, there's crack...or fire. Whatever the saying is.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

#Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said Teddy Bridgewater comes up once a month for a week for rehab. Running on land a bit. Focusing on strength

What exactly is the new rule?

Thought the only new thing was they would review after the game and determine if the guy should be suspended

1. The NFL passed a rule for automatic ejections for egregious hits to the head, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. This new rule comes a year after the league installed an automatic ejection system for players who committed two personal fouls in the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom