2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Howe‏ @jeffphowe 2m2 minutes ago
Robert Kraft: “For me, personally, I believe that privilege (of playing in the NFL) is lost for men who have a history of abusing women.”

welp...edelman bout to catch a domestic violence case now. keep yo old mouth shut, bobby :smh:

@MikeReiss: Sean Payton says Saints won't sign CB Malcolm Butler to an offer sheet.

@RapSheet: #Saints coach Sean Payton calls the Malcolm Butler situation "an exploratory mission." Sounds like it has hit pause for now (or longer).

@jeffphowe: Sean Payton said it "wasn't the case" that a player (Malcolm Butler) was discussed as part of the return in the Brandin Cooks trade

View media item 2384420
Sounding more and more likely that dude plays next season on the teams offer sheet,Kraft denied that they were looking to trade him yesterday

Last edited:
So a guy, ripping a parking ticket is indicative that he "doesn't get it" and will "continue to f up"...

I don't recall NT most vocal philly fan feeling that way when racist Riley was ready to f up any N word at his concert.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

jesus 
laugh.gif

Call me greedy, but I want Malcolm Butler to stay....I REALLY want to see what Bellicheck can do with not one, but two very good corners...

Bellicheck just reloading like he's urban Meyer or Sabah is unfair, but so damn intriguing!!

Last edited:
Bashs Kaep for donating and being active in the community, but calls BS on a rape allegation on a guy that has been accused 3 other times in 10 years....

Alt-Right Buc

I love how all lives Buc em gets called out every post now. Better take those 'celebrity stories' to the NBA thread.

So a guy, ripping a parking ticket is indicative that he "doesn't get it" and will "continue to f up"...

I don't recall NT most vocal philly fan feeling that way when racist Riley was ready to f up any N word at his concert.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

you might wanna go back and read my posts on Riley than

@ me next time

Last edited:
Bashs Kaep for donating and being active in the community, but calls BS on a rape allegation on a guy that has been accused 3 other times in 10 years....

Alt-Right Buc
:lol:
Reminds me of the recent Chappelle special where he talks about finding out that your hero is an actual rapist

Obviously, Bill Cosby was a hero to me. And she doesn’t know what it feels like to think that your hero might’ve done something so heinous, my God, you can’t imagine. It’d be as if you heard that chocolate ice cream itself had raped 54 people. You’d say to yourself, “Oh man, but I like chocolate ice cream. I don’t want it to rape.”

Sorry if posted...

Browns Could Have New Unis, White Helmets, by 2020

It’s been less than two years since the much-ballyhooed unveiling of the Browns’ new uniform set in Cleveland, and now it turns out that team ownership is already planning on giving the team another makeover — and might even switch to a white helmet.

That was the word yesterday afternoon out of Cleveland, where longtime Browns beat reporter Tony Grossi tweeted the news that owner Dee Haslam had told him that the team could have new uniforms as soon as 2020, which is the earliest they’d be able to do so under the NFL’s five-year rule.

Grossi had more to say in this piece, which was posted last night. Here are the key bits:

Browns co-owner Dee Haslam confirmed the club is not satisfied with its uniform makeover, which was introduced for 2015, and will go through another extensive process to produce a better uniform look. The problem is they are stuck with the present colors and combinations through the 2019 season. … Haslam said in the meantime, the Browns will seek an alternative look whenever the NFL allows, such as the “color rush” program for Thursday night games. … Besides the general busy-ness in some of the nine uniform combinations presently used, Haslam admitted there is a problem with the fabric and the tightness of the jerseys that make them uncomfortable for the players. She said the Browns internally have talked about a new uniform look. “We’ve talked about it, but we haven’t conceptualized what that might be, and we have to work with the NFL on it,” Haslam said. “We’re the Cleveland Browns. We stand for a certain thing. I can’t imagine doing anything too crazy, can you? I can’t.” A source has said that the Browns are seriously looking at replacing the plain orange helmet with a plain white one. The Browns wore white helmets from their inception in 1946 through the 1950 season.

ryguy coming in here with actual football news and worrying that it might have been posted already :rofl:

you good, bruh :lol:

Last edited:

Alt-Right Buc
Michael Irvin bashing isn't allowed in here. Chicks often throw the R card around looking for a come up. Dudes acting like Mike is Darren Sharper.

Browns are so stupid. The jerseys they have now are terrible.

Before that, the basic look was CLEAN.

White helmets :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom