2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Having a convo with a buddy of mine. He thinks Phil Rivers will be a HOF. What do you guys think?
lacks playoffs wins to me

McNabb would need to get in before Rivers does

lacks playoffs wins to me

McNabb would need to get in before Rivers does
Deserves, yes.  But the NFL HOF voters would 100% put Rivers in ahead of McNabb.
Breh if TO ain't in the HOF, I honestly do not think Rivers should be although different positions. Rivers top 8 in TD passes all time though is really impressive.

TO should have been first ballot, his comments after not getting in again last year might keep him out for another year cause I'm sure many voters will feel some kind of way. It's really a shame cause his numbers are right up there with many current HOF'ers.

I am now convinced TO won't ever get in

the voters against him will keep him out just to be salty ********

Sad to say this, but TO not getting in until he's dead.

The voters would feel sorry for "wronging" him when that happens.

Should have got in at least the second time around.

Andrew Hawkins followed up his Masters from Columbia by signing with the Pats today,loving that depth at WR

Andrew Hawkins followed up his Masters from Columbia by signing with the Pats today,loving that depth at WR

Just read his profile on SI...crazy schedule on Thursdays...20 hour day for him traveling from Tampa to NYC and then back to Tampa.

I remember back when I was in college, I put all my classes on Tues and Thurs. Was in school from 7:30am - 9pm. Looking back, it was moronic :lol: But I loved those long weekends and especially when St. John's would put Monday classes on a Tuesday following a long weekend.

:lol:

like i love the depth...but what's with the boner at WR by BB :lol:

bolster that defense and OL, breh :lol:

we have ZERO ******* LB depth

Last edited:
rs_634x1010-150131131908-634-jennifercooper-mychalkendricks-eagles.jpg

:lol:

like i love the depth...but what's with the boner at WR by BB :lol:

bolster that defense and OL, breh :lol:

we have ZERO ******* LB depth
Not even mad at the depth on offense,you never when the injury bug's gonna strike and derail a season. This squad looks more prepared than any in recent memory

BB drafted OLinemen for the future but I agree about LB depth

Gonna need Roberts to take a big step this year

Last edited:
Andrew Siciliano‏Verified account
@AndrewSiciliano
Brock Osweiler asked why he thinks he's good enough to start:
"I think the proof is in the film for the past two years."

this dumb*** is really trying to be on some, "the proof is in the pudding" type of deal?!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom