2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/priso...rnandezs-life-behind-bars-hell-200012314.html

Prison records show Aaron Hernandez's life behind bars was hell

Part of the article

On the night of Nov. 20, 2013, Aaron Hernandez received a delivery from the jail commissary to his cell in Bristol County [Massachusetts] Jail, where he was housed as he awaited trial for the murder of Odin Lloyd in near by North Attleborough, Massachusetts. (He would be convicted of that crime). The delivery included some cakes, breakfast bars, cosmetics and a whole bunch of honey buns, two dozen in total.

Hernandez was on Disciplinary Detention Status at the time, a common occurrence during his imprisonment. This one was 30 days for possessing 15-feet of “fishing line” used to pass notes, and threatening to beat up the officer who discovered it if the two ever met outside the jail.

Hernandez knew part of his punishment called for a prohibition of commissary. He also knew the mistake – he shouldn’t have received the delivery – would soon be discovered, and corrections officers would confiscate his food. So Hernandez, who once lived a life where he could, and often did, have anything he pleased, sat alone in the middle of the night, as the 20th turned into the 21st, and began to eat, desperately stuffing his face before he lost what little he was allowed to possess.

He ate one honey bun and then another. And another. And another. Each was individually wrapped, so the trash began to pile up, as Hernandez plowed through his order. He alternated sleep with more and more of the pastries. This was Man vs. Food, Bristol County House of Corrections Edition.

By the time the guards realized the delivery error, Hernandez had polished off 20 honey buns. Just four remained.

“I’m a smart dude,” Hernandez told Major James Lancaster, according to a jail incident report. “I knew you’d be coming for this stuff … that’s why I ate as much food as I could.”

Hernandez then promptly asked if he could eat the final four honey buns. The request was declined. The honey buns were seized.

“I am so hungry,” Hernandez said.

ESPN done gone too far...what is this BA ****?
View media item 2443353

My girl watches.. so I watched a bit when I was eating dinner after the gym

I told her let me know if/when ole girl asks any of the white dudes if they ever dated a black girl.. hell, could say the same for any dude on the show

Then if they have any challenges or whatever involving water and if any if the dudes going get too familiar and cause her hair to get wet.. also curious if ole girl going pull out a head wrap or anything

Note for fantasy people

D-Jax has looked amazing every second he's been in the building since being a Buc, Jameis grew up an Eagle fan and D-Jax was his favorite player ever. I expect lots and lots of targets to him as long as he can stay healthy.

DAi7yg2XkAEOzIg.jpg

Not much love for Cortez Kennedy in here. All-time great, much better than recognized by fans because of the teams he played on. The lone stalwart for the Seahawks in the 90's. By all accounts a great person.

Last edited:
Not much love for Cortez Kennedy in here. All-time great, much better than recognized by fans because of the teams he played on. The lone stalwart for the Seahawks in the 90's. By all accounts a great person.

just googled since you mentioned him. 48...damn :smh:

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom