2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean Atlanta cats like @An Armada will wear them.
Heard he copped the romper before ksteezy
Come on bruh
Don't tell no one else
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Schefter said the Jets were planning to release Pryor anyway.
That is exactly what most teams were waiting for, Browns messing it up for everyone. Even tho its a good move since they practically didn't give anything up without looking at specifics.

That is exactly what most teams were waiting for, Browns messing it up for everyone. Even tho its a good move since they practically didn't give anything up without looking at specifics.
Why were people waiting for a bad safety?

Why were people waiting for a bad safety?
Change of scenery/scheme.

For example I still don't think Kurt Coleman is a good safety but over the last two seasons he leads the NFC in INTs, has been productive for us and works for what we do. I didn't watch him back in his Eagles days but I'm almost positive that he wasn't good. So before he got to Kansas City he was also viewed as a bad safety.

Change of scenery/scheme.

For example I still don't think Kurt Coleman is a good safety but over the last two seasons he leads the NFC in INTs, has been productive for us and works for what we do. I didn't watch him back in his Eagles days but I'm almost positive that he wasn't good. So before he got to Kansas City he was also viewed as a bad safety.

I get pissed every time I see him get a pick :lol:

I've said it plenty, but Pryor would have been a better player in the Sean Taylor/Polamalu era. Kid can't tackle or cover for his life. He's good for a hard hit.

Drafting Adams and Maye was his nail in the coffin here.

Last edited:
lol if we're thinking about the same thing, there's a lot of people i place blame on before a rookie who had an amazing game and shouldnt have even been in that position to begin with.

lol if we're thinking about the same thing, there's a lot of people i place blame on before a rookie who had an amazing game and shouldnt have even been in that position to begin with.

Yea it was definitely a combination of things :lol: that's just one that sticks out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom