2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Garafolo‏Verified account @MikeGarafolo
Police report regarding Cowboys CB Nolan Carroll's arrest on suspicion of DWI. Initially refused the blood test. Police obtained a warrant.

not only does he suck...

Trump pulled the US from the Paris Agreement

get this idiot out of the White House

:lol:

Yea yea... he's an idiot for Not giving Paris billions of Dollars to fund India and other such places...

I wonder who would be paying for that... wonder where they get that money from...

All the while killing jobs in the states. Boo Trump for thinking about America first, boooooo... :lol:

None of us know, exactly, the "good" this will do. Which I see people being up in arms about. What we know is it's a bad deal for American's all around.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so crazy how, no matter the person in charge, one side is blindly against every single thing they do. They would rather yell and scream about nonsense, burn their cities to the ground.

No one can step in and go, breathe... relax... Let's all have the conversation and see what's going on. Then support and conquer.

Yea yea... he's an idiot for Not giving Paris billions of Dollars to fund India and other such places...

I wonder who would be paying for that... wonder where they get that money from...

All the while killing jobs in the states. Boo Trump for thinking about America first, boooooo... :lol:

None of us know, exactly, the "good" this will do. Which I see people being up in arms about. What we know is it's a bad deal for American's all around.

Your a trumper :nerd: :smh:

Your a trumper :nerd: :smh:

I support the President of my country.
Period.

Like I did with Obama and all before him. Because I believe in working with people, no matter if I disagree with them.

Most of us had this conversation with me previously, but I truly believe if people knew how to listen and how to have the conversation of what they don't understand we would be able to work through any and everything together.

A major problem with thus country, someone gives an opinion and immediately he's an idiot. He's a moron.... without even listening. It has happened in here numerous times that I've called out.

Dawg you live in SF of all places :rofl:
If you think environmental regulations are too strict, you should come out to the "coal country" and the rust belt and see how they are faring with the air and water pollution
And automation been killing jobs :rofl:

"America first" eh?

ironic, since the man has russia's arm up his ***.

Proof bruv?

Russia is backing Paris Acord.

kushner wanting to use russian communications to hide info from the intel community?

:lol: whatever you have to tell yourself.

Just throw more no evidence theories out there, it's been all the rage for a long time.

Stop watching the news and seeing these people on Twitter and Buzzfeed and all that nonsense folks.

They all have agendas, all agendas throughout any news media further divides the people without any thought if you, these people on the news do not care about you or your well being. They don't care about the people.

The news feeds anger, hate and racism and in it's agenda so badly, it's disgusting, but no one is mad at all media for it.

Trump pulled the US from the Paris Agreement

get this idiot out of the White House

Where are you seeing it kills jobs staying in the agreement? I've been reading the opposite but I would like to read the other side of the spectrum on all this

ah, yes. the "fake news' narrative. 
laugh.gif

I guess i'm just supposed to believe everything that comes outta the horses mouth huh

you can't just blindly buy this can you?

Yeah those oil and coal lobbyists sure have your back ITO :rofl:

They really do care about the common man :rofl:

Last edited:
Dawg you live in SF of all places :rofl:
If you think environmental regulations are too strict, you should come out to the "coal country" and the rust belt and see how they are faring with the air and water pollution
And automation been killing jobs :rofl:

I never said that nor brought it up. But ok... I said Trump is being called an idiot for putting America first and not going into a bad deal for it's citizens (you + more taxes).

I absolutely hate California, automation has been. I personally refuse to use the personal check out lines at Target and such. Anything I can do to not use automation I have been. I go into banks, I'll wait two seconds in a line, etc.

I also think burger flippers pissing and moaning about $15/hour wages are stupid... but that's another topic.

We don't need the media to determine that Trump is a sexist, racist bigot.

The 4,095 lawsuits, including the 134 federal ones, and his own mouth is MORE than enough evidence. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If Trump was really America first, we would be investing more in cleaner energy that emits less pollution and higher standards in maintaining better water supplies instead of trying to revive a dying industry for the sake of fattening the pockets of greedy coal businessmen who have cut jobs thanks to machines that are more efficient.

Sorry, I don't eat up the Trump propaganda and I rely on pure science and facts.

Last edited:
We don't need the media to determine that Trump is a sexist, racist bigot.

The 4,095 lawsuits, including the 134 federal ones, and his own mouth is MORE than enough evidence. :lol:  
View media item 2452463
All the Fake News always strategically edit all that stuff to make him look bad while he's just trying to make America the greatest once again regardless of all the slander and libel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom