2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Carroll says Colin Kaepernick is "a starter in this league," and #Seahawks have a starting QB. That is essence why SEA didn't sign him pic.twitter.com/ab3KeoHmq4
— Gregg Bell (@gbellseattle) June 2, 2017
he's a "starter" in the league only on certain teams that are built for his style. is that a fair sentiment to have?
absolutely 
Nice cop-out Pete
I just think they couldnt reach a number they could both agree on imo

Last edited:
I dont think that's what ITO was saying. He just wants people to be able to actually talk about it.

The whole problem with politics is that no one talks about anything and everyone just blindly runs with their team whether it's republican or democrat.

It aint about Trump. Liberals would blindly agree with anything Obama did and conservatives will blindly say it will ruin our country. Same with Bush vice versa and every president before that. Lets say hypothetically Trump actually did something very beneficial. No one would ever say he did that anyway or talk about it to actually figure it out.

Politics ain't about what's right and wrong in America. It's a team game. And with Trump there is as little actual discussion about anything as there's ever been. People have become as hardheaded as they've ever been.

The two party system needs to die.

[emoji]10084[/emoji]

I dont think that's what ITO was saying. He just wants people to be able to actually talk about it.

The whole problem with politics is that no one talks about anything and everyone just blindly runs with their team whether it's republican or democrat.

It aint about Trump. Liberals would blindly agree with anything Obama did and conservatives will blindly say it will ruin our country. Same with Bush vice versa and every president before that. Lets say hypothetically Trump actually did something very beneficial. No one would ever say he did that anyway or talk about it to actually figure it out.

Politics ain't about what's right and wrong in America. It's a team game. And with Trump there is as little actual discussion about anything as there's ever been. People have become as hardheaded as they've ever been.

The two party system needs to die.
Yes everything is equal both sides are bad blah blah...

Nah this makes no sense and is a cop out.  There are right ideas and there are bad ideas.  There are people who know how to manage and people who don't.  The difference is pretty stark.  There isn't some "happy medium" out there in today's climate.  If you put both the ideas and the results of the last 20 years into a spreadsheet, you'll see that one side has been right a significantly higher portion of the time.  That's relevant.

Yes everything is equal both sides are bad blah blah...

Nah this makes no sense and is a cop out.  There are right ideas and there are bad ideas.  There are people who know how to manage and people who don't.  The difference is pretty stark.  There isn't some "happy medium" out there in today's climate.  If you put both the ideas and the results of the last 20 years into a spreadsheet, you'll see that one side has been right a significantly higher portion of the time.  That's relevant.

Ding ding ding. You can see when someone has a grasp of what they're doing even though it may turn out to be a bad decision later. Trump is clearly not in that category.

Mike Vick will prob get a coaching job before Kaep is signed to a team.

I wonder how much he really is asking for...

It's too bad because we really do have a backup QB problem.

Last edited:

My post had nothing to do with both sides being equal, nothing to do about people who know how to manage and those who don't, nothing to do with a happy medium, nothing to do with spreadsheets, and I specifically said it has nothing to do with whether or not Trump has a grasp of what he's doing.

My post was about us the people.

Last edited:
As a Bahamian, we theoretically should be far better under the republicans..

However since George w bush, the larger international relations ramifications have thrown that out of the window

And it's simple stuff that is turning the clocks back on us as human beings

Last edited:
Nope you got me and Finns Stance confused. I really dont care about Matt Moore although did perform well in Tannehills absence last season. Moore-105 rating and 83 QBR vs Tannehill 93 rating and 54 QBR. Even I'd admit it was small sample size.

My stance for the 19th time is Tannehill is just an average quarterback and he probably wont be a quarterback you go deep in the playoffs without some sort of super team.

I said this in 2015 when some Dolfans were hyping Tannehill and claiming he was a top 10-12 quarterback.

You can say he had very good last year but I say Jay Ajayi had very good year last season because statsically theres not much difference between 2014 Tannehill and 2016 Tannehill except the 2016 version passed less. 2014 Tannehill in 16th in QBR....2015 Tannehill in 27th QBR.....2016 Tannehill in 24th in QBR

I dont know maybe he was much better in 2016, I dont know I didnt watch as many of his games last season as I did in 2015( You werent going to sucker me into the watching that again trying to see a glimpse :lol:)

Most of the time it goes the other way I mention Tannehill and you have to respond with some Tannehill caping.

I wish that would get me hard me but sadly it does not.

Awe thats nice you offered me a hug....maybe we can turn that hug into an homoerotic wrestle? Maybe we can bleed on each other... :evil:

Last edited:
I've had hard ons for some things...mainly BBW, Russ and Brady Quinn.

But no hard ons you...You don't say anything substantial to make me hard for you.

This is the typical interaction between us.

MF-"Tannehill threw 5 interceptions today...Phibins fault"

IMTO- "Never change Mister Friendly"

There's nothing to get me hard about that interaction. Don't you get it? I'd like for you to get me hard but I need more.

:rofl: :rofl:

RUPERTONE IS BYKE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

One of my favorite posters on the low :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom