2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kdslittlebro

hey buddy how u doin today?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I can't even think what the alternative spelling for people would be, liar either. I can see people having issues with sense/cents.

Last edited:
I've had hard ons for some things...mainly BBW, Russ and Brady Quinn.

But no hard ons you...You don't say anything substantial to make me hard for you.

This is the typical interaction between us.

MF-"Tannehill threw 5 interceptions today...Phibins fault"

IMTO- "Never change Mister Friendly"

There's nothing to get me hard about that interaction. Don't you get it? I'd like for you to get me hard but I need more.

Last edited:
Right, I get it. You'll say Matt Moore lead the Dolphins to the playoffs, all you need is a QB, it's all the QBs fault. My stance is the opposite, it's team and coaching, always has been. I've also had the stance that the specific Dolphins team, FO, and Coaching were the worst and no QB would be good or great. You keep arguing Tannehill. He had a very good year last year until injured and all production fell off. I don't care either way... you choose not to see when I give breakdown and facts, that's ok bud. You are still pushing your narrative which is false, I'm fine with that as well. It's lulz and you're the Rock to my Stone Cold.

Want me to get you hard? All I gotta do is blink my eyes or mention Tannehill and you're a god damn diamond. Stop lying to yourself and NT.

So we're friends now, give me a hug and hold my pocket bruv. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Very interesting stance ITO has. Support blindly regardless of character or action. Sounds just like how a dictator wants it.

I've had hard ons for some things...mainly BBW, Russ and Brady Quinn.

But no hard ons you...You don't say anything substantial to make me hard for you.

This is the typical interaction between us.

MF-"Tannehill threw 5 interceptions today...Phibins fault"

IMTO- "Never change Mister Friendly"

There's nothing to get me hard about that interaction. Don't you get it? I'd like for you to get me hard but I need more.

:rofl: :rofl:

RUPERTONE IS BYKE :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I dont think that's what ITO was saying. He just wants people to be able to actually talk about it.

The whole problem with politics is that no one talks about anything and everyone just blindly runs with their team whether it's republican or democrat.

It aint about Trump. Liberals would blindly agree with anything Obama did and conservatives will blindly say it will ruin our country. Same with Bush vice versa and every president before that. Lets say hypothetically Trump actually did something very beneficial. No one would ever say he did that anyway or talk about it to actually figure it out.

Politics ain't about what's right and wrong in America. It's a team game. And with Trump there is as little actual discussion about anything as there's ever been. People have become as hardheaded as they've ever been.

The two party system needs to die.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/hashtag/Seahawks?src=hash[/URL]"]
Pete Carroll says Colin Kaepernick is "a starter in this league," and #Seahawks have a starting QB. That is essence why SEA didn't sign him pic.twitter.com/ab3KeoHmq4
— Gregg Bell (@gbellseattle) June 2, 2017

[/quote]

he's a "starter" in the league only on certain teams that are built for his style. is that a fair sentiment to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom