2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all want parity there's been 11 different champions in baseball since 2000 :nerd:

If y'all want parity there's been 11 different champions in baseball since 2000 :nerd:

We want to be entertained first and foremost..

soccer > baseball

Ain't like I watching either til some team I actually care about is in a position to do anything

Last edited:
Sooo ummm, Yankees/cowboys fans make that warriors switch yet?

:nerd:

Last edited:
F-word the Yankees

W0mPWftLfKgi4.gif

We want to be entertained first and foremost..

soccer > baseball

Ain't like I watching either til some team I actually care about is in a position to do anything

I watched soccer once.

It was awesome, this guy kicked it down the field, he didn't score, but then they kicked it the other way, and he didn't score either, but then they kicked it again, and still didn't score but then this time they kicked it really hard, and didn't score that time either, but after 90 minutes and a 0-0 tie, the announcers talked about how one team had dominated the other and what a great performance it was.......

So entertaining that was.....

Lawn darts >>>>>>>> soccer
Bowling >>>>>>>>>>> soccer
American Gladiators >>>>>>>> soccer
Frisbee golf >>>>>> soccer

^ you really wanna go down that path with baseball in the equation

You ain't never seen a 0-0 game called a "blowout".

Even 1-0 is rare as hell. Baseball is a real sport. True skill required. Kickin a ball is easy, facin a 98 mph fastball followed by 76 mph curve and then a 93 mph slider is ridiculously difficult. Not to mention playin every single day and no Uno cards at the refs disposal. Red cards, yellow cards, green cards, blue cards, whatever.

^ you really wanna go down that path with baseball in the equation

You ain't never seen a 0-0 game called a "blowout".

Even 1-0 is rare as hell. Baseball is a real sport. True skill required. Kickin a ball is easy, facin a 98 mph fastball followed by 76 mph curve and then a 93 mph slider is ridiculously difficult. Not to mention playin every single day and no Uno cards at the refs disposal. Red cards, yellow cards, green cards, blue cards, whatever.

the longest MLB game ever lasted 8 hours and 25 mins, the score 7-6

Least soccer I know will end in a reasonable time every game, which is the primary reason I will not watch a baseball game unless my team is in the WS

Also, how many pitchers can actually do what you said above

CP on his Staples game talking about "kicking a ball is easy" :lol:

View media item 2455713
Soccer players are damn well conditioned and each possess a certain skillset. There's a reason why clubs bring them in to their youth academies at such a young age.

My personal preference is baseball > football > hockey/soccer > basketball. NCAA > NBA and it's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom