2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP wildin talk bout its easy and skill not required 
roll.gif

CP old mummyass probably got picked last for kickball

:lol: if you only knew. :lol:

I actually tore my shoulder up playing kickball a couple years ago in a charity tourney. :lol: :smh:

Played the next day in a sling. :pimp:

And uh, never picked last, ever. :wink:

Soccer teaches at a young age alright, 6 year old little girls practicin everyday. #Skill

There's legit kickball squads, my buddy runs Kickin for Cancer in Philly and some of the teams my squad played were like the 85 Bears

Needed a mercy rule :x

^ you really wanna go down that path with baseball in the equation

You ain't never seen a 0-0 game called a "blowout".

Even 1-0 is rare as hell. Baseball is a real sport. True skill required. Kickin a ball is easy, facin a 98 mph fastball followed by 76 mph curve and then a 93 mph slider is ridiculously difficult. Not to mention playin every single day and no Uno cards at the refs disposal. Red cards, yellow cards, green cards, blue cards, whatever.

the longest MLB game ever lasted 8 hours and 25 mins, the score 7-6

Least soccer I know will end in a reasonable time every game, which is the primary reason I will not watch a baseball game unless my team is in the WS

Also, how many pitchers can actually do what you said above

Yes, much better for 50% of the games to end 0-0 and another 30% end 1-0. Swell.

And just about all of em throw 95+ these days, not everyone has a curve tho. But that's only part, got change ups, cutters, knuckleball, splitter, four seam-two seam fastballs, and variations off all of em.

Games last between 2 and 4 hours minus the extra inning affairs you brought up where at least you get a winner, and it's not 1-0. :wink:

There's legit kickball squads, my buddy runs Kickin for Cancer in Philly and some of the teams my squad played were like the 85 Bears

Needed a mercy rule :x

Dude had me between first and second, thought he could get me, I wasn't havin it and did some Matrix drop just as he let the ball go, put my shoulder straight into the ground at full speed. :smh:

He missed. :smokin

Years later my shoulder clicks like a mofo. I never fixed it. I'm a bit of an idiot. :lol:
But yeah we did ours for charity too, small community and such, kids/women played, and then occasionally we'd get men's only games and really get stupid out there. :lol: :smh:

Dude had me between first and second, thought he could get me, I wasn't havin it and did some Matrix drop just as he let the ball go, put my shoulder straight into the ground at full speed. :smh:

He missed. :smokin

Years later my shoulder clicks like a mofo. I never fixed it. I'm a bit of an idiot. :lol:
But yeah we did ours for charity too, small community and such, kids/women played, and then occasionally we'd get men's only games and really get stupid out there. :lol: :smh:

I turned a triple play and that is the highlight of my kickball career :lol:

I know that shoulder pain man, I was a freshman on the hockey team and some a-hole senior ran me into the boards during a practice and separated my shoulder, it was the worst pain I ever experienced :x

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: that's funny.

I just woke up and I just want to send a huge **** you to the Golden State Warriors. :D

CP talkin ignant af rn [emoji]128514[/emoji]

kickin a ball is easy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

as rare a sight as we'll ever see on NT...CP typically got his marbles in order. lost em on this soccer steez doe :lol:

View media item 2419152

Looks like 5head is already getting a head start on that much rumored political career...

View media item 2455752

where's all the fake outrage about this from the salty pats haters brigade? :nerd:

ESPN is bringing back Hank Williams Jr. to ‘Monday Night Football,’ for some reason
ESPN is bringing back the singer it let go after controversial comments about former President Barack

Baseball isn't a sport. You need athletes to be considered a sport. Spending 80% of the game either sitting in the dugout or standing around? Hah. #sport

It definitely takes skill, though. I put it in the same boat as bowling, billiards, and darts.

(go cubbies doe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom