2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 11yr old son has been playing soccer since he was 3. I still don't fully understand all the rules but his tournaments be lit AF. He got his nose busted during his last tournament game and was carted off to get tested for a concussion. He took seeing all that blood better than I would have.

He came back in the game during the 2nd half, scored 2 goals, then said how his nose hurt but it was cool to be carted off like a NFL player. I didn't know whether to be proud or concerned. :lol:

Repped for raising a beast. :lol:

Another roster surprise: Jets are planning to release veteran LB David Harris, sources tell ESPN. Was going into 11th season.

Jets really gunning for that #1 pick...
Sam-Darnold.jpg

Another roster surprise: Jets are planning to release veteran LB David Harris, sources tell ESPN. Was going into 11th season.

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Not cool :smh: he's a 2-down LB at this point but he's our best LB when he's on the field those two downs :lol: .

SiriusXM NFL Radio‏ @SiriusXMNFL 2m2 minutes ago
#Jets LB @demario__davis: David Harris release is "new" news to me. I don't know anything about it. I have no comment.

Man I hated Osgood so much :lol:
Chelios and Shannahan were respectable though

And then Hasek lol

Man, that was probably goat time period for goaltending as well. Roy, Hasek, Broduer alone. Then the likes of Theodore, Khabibulin, Osgood, Jean-Sebastien Giguere, Nabovkov ect.

I think i might know more goalies from then than I do now lol.

Last edited:
I watched a lot of Allen highlights when I thought he might enter this past draft

that kid is gonna be good

Lamar Jackson is the wild card QB in the next draft

Last edited:
Scumbag Jets man I swear :smh:

Adam Schefter (Facebook)
David Harris' agents, Brian Mackler and Jim Ivler, on today's release of their client: "Very disappointing in the timing of this event and the decision. The Jets could have done this prior to free agency instead of waiting three months, especially for a player who has exhibited nothing but loyalty and class for 10 years."

View media item 2457032
On top of this, coward act having Bowles - who showed up over 2 hours later to his presser - be the one to address the release and not Maccagnan.

Sooooo happy I'm not renewing my season tix this season. I just realized this morning I'll be at a bachelor party Week 1 weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom