2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one end you have the folks that say Kaep isn't getting signed because he's not good anymore. On the other end you have the folks saying no one is signing him because of the anthem protest.

In reality it's probably a combination of both.

On one end you have the folks that say Kaep isn't getting signed because he's not good anymore. On the other end you have the folks saying no one is signing him because of the anthem protest.

Which is pretty damn apparent, in my opinion.

Zo.gif

This, it what makes made that god awful list of QBs posted a few pages back so comical

You can believe Kaep isnt good enough to play for any given team...but dont give me Chase Daniel's qb acumen is better as a reason why :lol:

This, it what makes made that god awful list of QBs posted a few pages back so comical

You can believe Kaep isnt good enough to play for any given team...but dont give me Chase Daniel's qb acumen is better as a reason why :lol:

yeah some of those names, man :lol:

like in a vacuum, you can't say all those guys are better than him. on their particular teams, maybe they're more suited for success. but in a vacuum? no way. some of these writers :lol:

Neverforget:

That BAN durant threw game 6 vs the warriors last year going 10/31 (1/8 from 3)

Maybe that's where harden learned point shaving from :nerd:

Last edited:
Josh McCown has a starting job but, Kaepernick can't get no work :rofl:

Luke & Josh McCown been finessing the NFL for 10+ years each :smh:

Jimmy Garoppolo, Patriots
Matt Moore, Dolphins
Colt McCoy, Washington
A.J. McCarron, Bengals
Chad Henne, Jaguars
Geno Smith, Giants
Drew Stanton, Cardinals
Brock Osweiler/Cody Kessler, Browns
Chase Daniel, Saints
Derek Anderson, Panthers
Nick Foles, Eagles
Ryan Mallett, Ravens
Matt Barkley, 49ers
Landry Jones, Steelers
Matt Cassel, Titans

I'd take kaep in a heartbeat over foles.. hell over the other 2 former eagles too

Jimmy the only one I legit would listen to an argument for

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit

Kaepernick is more talented than maybe all of those backups, but he's not a better QB. Those are two related, but separate, things

I really wonder if certain 2nd chance greats would happen today.. like think Cunningham with the Vikings

Last edited:
Yeah no, he would start if he didn't protest. It's too obvious. Too many teams could use him now. Don't talk to me about young QBs that their own teams don't want to start but have to because of lack of depth. Jets have ZERO faith in their QBs. Kaep would be there if he didn't kneel. Broncos wanted Kaep when he was hurt. Now he's healthy and they don't want him but they wanted hurt Romo? Yeah, Elway Trump doesn't want him. Kaep ain't a top 15 QB but he would have had at least 5 teams bidding on him if he doesn't kneel. FOH

I highly doubt at least 5 teams would be bidding on Kaep, he was going to be released by one of the worst teams in the league if he didn't opt out

Last edited:
I highly doubt at least 5 teams would be bidding on Kaep, he was going to be released by one of the worst teams in the league if he didn't opt out

Im think a few "QB whisperers" would've wanted to take their chance on his talent

nfl coaching ego is a helluva drug

Andy Reid in KC always made the most sense to me

I could see Dolphins being a good fit

They have their QB already.

9719144-matt-moore-nfl-san-francisco-49ers-miami-dolphins-850x560.jpg

Fargo > NBA finals

Again, never forget: Durant threw game 6 vs warriors last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom