2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeting a girl at a bar/through a friend > these apps.

Unless you're just in it to smash.
narrowing your window so much going this route, use all platforms to get it wet or find a lady
Fam..

My senior year of HS I got catfished so bad man. chick edited her pics to make herself look skinny.

But the editing job was magnificent. Like, the chick could work for adobe, straight up.

Long story short, the girl lived within the vicinity of where I would get my haircuts. I decided to finally meet her..

I roll up to her house, chick walks out and is big as a brick house man.. I already accepted my L once I saw her.

Crazy thing was, we had a mutual friend, who was trying to set us up together, dude knew of her being overweight and editing her pics and ****. But decided not to tell me. On some foul *** ****.
damn man, I remember seeing this episode on MTV
I remember that episode too 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Like I said before, my current situation falls through and I'll be lost out here. Every relationship I've had has been through school connections :lol:

Franc may rock wrinkled button down shirts and JNCO jeans to weddings but he still has a way with the senoritas 

POF full of fatties anyway
Literally like only one cutie for every 30 whales :x

Grindr >

Fam..

My senior year of HS I got catfished so bad man. chick edited her pics to make herself look skinny.

But the editing job was magnificent. Like, the chick could work for adobe, straight up.

Long story short, the girl lived within the vicinity of where I would get my haircuts. I decided to finally meet her..

I roll up to her house, chick walks out and is big as a brick house man.. I already accepted my L once I saw her.

Crazy thing was, we had a mutual friend, who was trying to set us up together, dude knew of her being overweight and editing her pics and ****. But decided not to tell me. On some foul *** ****.

bet you still smashed though :nerd:

Jesus that NBA Finals thread is a cesspool :x

you really surprised?

dudes in there saying lebron is trash in the finals :lol:

L3-Bron Jame5

**** LeBron James and all of his fanboys

**** the Warriors

repped :nthat:

We could all learn a thing or two from DSA

View media item 2464321

^ that dude more beta than sb sb

that cant be me. im team #culo.

Franc may rock wrinkled button down shirts and JNCO jeans to weddings but he still has a way with the senoritas 

View media item 2464366

sb sb breaks out the secret weapon

View media item 2464348

pizza hut and any affiliated products are for broke boiz. gourmet pizza only in cali :nthat:

don't forget to get your free tacos at Taco Bell today. 2-4 i think
I'm stuck at work :frown:

nelsonhaha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom