2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandwagon Warrior fans >>> Bandwagon Lebby Stans
d7Ud69.gif

Have y'all seen that dragon ball z fighters trailer?

Bruhhhhh.

**** looks ill

I started watching the original one yesterday so I gotta check this one out.

Speaking of, elpablo21 elpablo21 I forgot what anime shows you recommended to me earlier. I started watching one and it was dope af but I got busy and now I can't think of the name of it.

Have y'all seen that dragon ball z fighters trailer?

Bruhhhhh.

**** looks ill

I started watching the original one yesterday so I gotta check this one out.

Speaking of, elpablo21 elpablo21 I forgot what anime shows you recommended to me earlier. I started watching one and it was dope af but I got busy and now I can't think of the name of it.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? :nerd:

I was at Benihana tonight and Frank Gore pulled up with a baddie. Didn't wanna ask for a pic I was with my mother and girl so I snuck it in [emoji]128514[/emoji]. He was real cool tho [emoji]128526[/emoji]View media item 2464800
Edit: damn after seeing that pic posted got damn that ***** blacker than the ace of spades lookin like a shadow [emoji]128514[/emoji] Damn

Last edited:
I was at Benihana tonight and Frank Gore pulled up with a baddie. Didn't wanna ask for a pic I was with my mother and girl so I snuck it in [emoji]128514[/emoji]. He was real cool tho [emoji]128526[/emoji]View media item 2464800
Edit: damn after seeing that pic posted got damn that ***** blacker than the ace of spades lookin like a shadow [emoji]128514[/emoji] Damn

Razr pics in 2017 :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom