2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving Conor 4 rounds that he will last

FOH, Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out in 20 years

Last KO was against a coked up Ricky Hatton I believe. Maybe Ortiz... don't remember who was before or after.
Ortiz was the last KO
Gotta have your hands up at all times!

Bingo.

You have daps, apologies... didn't he hit May in the balls or was just wylin out overly frustrated?... and then separate...

Hands should be up... get popped once and don't engage?? Shhhhhhhhh...
He tried to hug Money twice after that foul! Like cmon, it's a fight, stop apologizing and start it up. Instead he got the lights knocked out of him when he kept being too friendly :lol:

which led to the infamous
merchant.png
moment

:lol:

That face is classic :rofl:

Connor's probably gonna be done with the UFC after this. Dude is gonna make enough money to sail off into retirement,doubt he'll want anything to do with those poverty UFC deals anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Just talked to my pops about the Mayweather and McGregor fight and he said about McGregor agreeing to the fight

"Jordan thought he could play baseball, Shaq thought he could act and Kobe thought he could rap...people need to learn how to stay in they lane man" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

:rofl: :rofl:

Calm down folks. I didn't mean it literally, I meant it as a figure of speech. I knew it hasn't been 20 years since Floyd's last knocked out an opponent, but he doesn't do it often.

Connor's probably gonna be done with the UFC after this. Dude is gonna make enough money to sail off into retirement,doubt he'll want anything to do with those poverty UFC deals anymore :lol:

He's supposed to fight back in the UFC by the end of the year.

you see the way he spends money? he's on may weather Level minus the jewelry and he doesn't even make a 1/4 as much as Floyd did

He's not even 30 yet, no chance he retires

You would also rather wear Timbs to the beach instead of sandals...

Someone cue up the Jim Carey, yeah gif

Conor making over 100 mil for this fight. He's done with the UFC. They don't pay **** and he can make the same amount or more doing much less work. Random appearances and ****. He will probably go to WWE and have fun.

I've got Tidal but repped for looking out.

stillin729 stillin729 My girl went to Primanti Bros. She said the service was bad but the sandwich was great. Good looking!

**** streaming, I still cop CDs.

Rap music being dead and R&B barely holding on, I rarely buy CDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom