2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stillin729 stillin729 what's better about Allen? I really don't know much about him TBH.

I started watching his highlights when I thought he might come out in this draft

I love his game, he has mobility, a big arm, the football IQ and want to be great, think the kid is going to be really good at the next level

I saw someone scout refer to him as a "more talented Mahomes" and I am a big Mahomes fan as is

Last edited:
AFC South is looking like it's going to be real competitive next season. Tennessee is my preseason pick for the division

stillin729 stillin729 what's better about Allen? I really don't know much about him TBH.

I started watching his highlights when I thought he might come out in this draft

I love his game, he has mobility, a big arm, the football IQ and want to be great, think the kid is going to be really good at the next level

I saw someone scout refer to him as a "more talented Mahomes" and I am a big Mahomes fan as is

Let's hope the Jets do their HW on both kids. On top of that, they need to win 1-3 games tops.

AFC South is looking like it's going to be real competitive next season. Tennessee is my preseason pick for the division

Based off last season its realistic and it's funny that the friggin Titans could just casually pass by Luck and the Colts.

AFC South should be a bit more fun this year.

Over/under 2 wins for the Jets this season?

We haven't seen a tank job this blatant since the #SuckForLuck Colts.

Based off last season its realistic and it's funny that the friggin Titans could just casually pass by Luck and the Colts.

AFC South should be a bit more fun this year.

They already posted a better record than the Colts last season, I could be wrong, but I think their biggest competition will be Houston.

if Watson is half decent I think the Texans win that division with that defense

Yeah, you're probably right considering the fact that JJ will be healthy. Watson just has to perform better than BO17, which shouldn't be very difficult at all.

Just catching up in the thread. Wassup fellas?

Cant blame anyone for a tattoo of their team. I have one myself :nerd:

Not declaring us as champs tho :lol:

We need pics :nerd:
Nothing wrong with a team tattoo unless it's prematurely declaring them as champions :smh:

Last edited:

We need pics :nerd:

these-horrible-nfl-tattoos-could-use-a-touch-up-25-photos-3.jpg

Last edited:
Many in here would not smash JJD. She's just average compared to the models they smash on the reg.

we don't all have 24/7 access to sea world like nicky, franc, and some of the other heavy hottie chasers around here. some of us must settle for women like JJD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom