2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All California residents:

The best/worst thing about living in Cali is ___

The best/worst thing about living in my part of Cali is ___

Tryna see something :nerd:
Cali is overrated IMO. I'm from cali so I'm prob just saying this because I got tired of Cali and relocated.

The members of your system spied, cheated, deflated, destroyed evidence, and even murdered to try and go undefeated. But at the end of the day, they couldn't pull it off. This fact helps trey sleep a little better every night.

Thanks guys! Yea tried to keep it clean and not do something dumb lol

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro cmon you gotta get over the Ballard hire sometime. :lol:

Ballard I can get past. I'll never get over this :lol:

2048x1439

The members of your system spied, cheated, deflated, destroyed evidence, and even murdered to try and go undefeated. But at the end of the day, they couldn't pull it off. This fact helps trey sleep a little better every night.

i'm glad you're able to sleep, friend. sleep is important.

i'm able to sleep well, too. especially having witnessed ALL THESE championships during my lifetime. i sleep VERY well :pimp:

Last edited:
Cali is overrated IMO. I'm from cali so I'm prob just saying this because I got tired of Cali and relocated.

What'd you get tired of?

Are you thinking about following in the footsteps of your big bro and ditching OKC for Cali? :smh:
lol wasn't KD already living in LA during the summer before he signed to the Dubs?

A lot of pro athletes own properties and spend their offseasons in LA or Miami

What'd you get tired of?

Are you thinking about following in the footsteps of your big bro and ditching OKC for Cali? :smh:
lol wasn't KD already living in LA during the summer before he signed to the Dubs?

A lot of pro athletes own properties and spend their offseasons in LA or Miami
True true
I'm just sayin he was half steppin already :nerd:

I want a Tesla but that price tag is too much for me. I'm team don't spend more than 20-25k on a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom