2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day Collector stops crying about the Pats will be the day I'll wonder wth happened to him :lol:

That was one of the swiftest beatdowns I can remember and all the "running up the score" fake outrage afterward made it even more glorious :rofl:. So called "Professionals" were legitimately upset about someone not "taking it easy" on them during a game :lol:

Last edited:
The day Collector stops crying about the Pats will be the day I'll wonder wth happened to him :lol:

That was one of the swiftest beatdowns I can remember and all the "running up the score" fake outrage afterwards made it even more glorious :rofl:

I don't hate on the Patriots. I didn't have a issue with the score being what it was. It's the defense job to do something about that.

I felt embarrassed for all the folks trying to blame a squad for going all out the full 60 mins and not the squad that couldn't stop them :lol:

It's the pro's not HS,since when was there an expected mercy rule :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

What you know about my dude Leonidas of Rhodes?

View media item 2385895
For four consecutive Olympiads (164-152 BCE), he was champion of three foot races.

Leonidas' ancient record of twelve individual Olympic crowns (considered equivalent to a modern gold medal), which lasted for 2,168 years.

GOAT

Last edited:
Tom Sherwood‏ @tomsherwood 10m10 minutes ago
#Breaking. DC Mayor Bowser asking Trump to give RFK site to city; could help set stage for Skins return.

Knew this would happen once the Raiders vote went through. Skins are #1 on the new stadium list.

:smh: at the mayor now being open to having them in DC with the name while she was opposed to them coming while Obama was in office. Politicians :smh:

Actually GOT usually comes on at the end of April. TWD would still be over...lol

Mad they are waiting till July this year though.

The season six finale set a series high with 8.9 million Live+Same Day. However, when you factor in multiplatform views, the overall number soars upward like Drogon taking flight to 23.3 million, a 15% increase from season five.

However, when you factor in Live+7 Day ratings for TWD, it comes up just short of GoT with 19.36 million total viewers for the finale and 18.9 million viewers overall.

GoT has been nominated for four Golden Globes, winning one. It leads the pack at the 2016 Emmys with 23 total nominations and has been awarded two Outstanding Drama trophies in its run.

Over its six season run, TWD has been nominated for 13 Emmys, winning two for prosthetic makeup. It has not received any major acting nominations from the Golden Globes or Emmys and has received little to no consideration for Outstanding Series.

GoT **** on TWD's chest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom