2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This was filmed at my high school :pimp:

To the rest of you posters -

Just because I think Kaep's deal was one huge publicity stunt (that he can't get out of at this point) to get his name back in the news while he was the backup to Blaine Gabbert does not mean I don't care about racial equality :lol:

Me and LTB were just playing about that ****, we never met up outside of some mall in Fayetteville

And all I asked was if anyone knew why Pete Carroll never had his nose set after he broke it, not that he needs plastic surgery and go by Pete Kardashian

Has this been posted? 
laugh.gif

I feel old

This was filmed at my high school :pimp:

To the rest of you posters -

Just because I think Kaep's deal was one huge publicity stunt (that he can't get out of at this point) to get his name back in the news while he was the backup to Blaine Gabbert does not mean I don't care about racial equality :lol:

Do you still feel the same way? He would have been starting last year with or without the protest once he recovered from injuries. The protest put his career in jeopardy, that's why your argument never made sense.

TWD > GOT

I am looking forward to the new season of GOT though. Sucks my favorite character died last season. SMH

FYI TWD season finally is Sunday. Make sure y'all tune in.

I just finished Fargo season 2 and i loved every episode of that show...EXCEPT THE DAMN FINALE.

WHAT.
THE.

man. :x

Fargo season 1 was flawless.
Fargo season 2 was greatness until that weak *** ending.
Im still angry.

what the hell was that man. Horrible ending to such a suspensful story. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom